• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Closed!

AAAH I HOPE IM NOT TOO LATE!! ;;
Name:himeki
Text:hime's art shop
Quote: (Optional)
Main Color:#BFB1D7
Font:same as the one on my sig ? c:
Background: (Put #,Link here, or describe) https://68.media.tumblr.com/8752f953...ku61o1_500.gif
Chibi/Art: (Optional, if so include artist)
Payment: 100 tbt c:

Sure, I will be closing at midnight! May reopen a different shop but temporary too! Thanks for ordering! Once sent will post by tonight.

Thank you! Also your image is broken, do you mind updating it?

Hey himeki!

I sen you two messages a while ago but didn't receive any response? I realized your mailbox was full and your wall post is also gone. There is no way to reach you! I got your payment and you are my last project, however I stated that the background you have given me (your current one) does not work well with longer text, so a new background would be better, I gave you some examples, can do it again once your inbox is not full. And stated that a new text would be better because it was random! Let me know if you still want it, I can return payment if needed! Thanks so much<3