• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Red Hibiscus and White Azalea Starts

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Feedback
100% (66) +
I have plenty of IGB and TBT bells to spend so as many as you're willing to sell, I'm willing to buy. I'll be checking this thread throughout the day for replies.

Hi, I have 9 white azalea starts you can have. You can pick them up in my town, please. Let me know...I will add you now, then open my gate when I hear from you.

Thank you. I'm getting onto my game now. I'll come right over. I'll let you know when I'm ready to stop by

Oh I forgot I have to add you first. I fail. I'll go ahead and add you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I'm ready to head over

As many as you're willing to sell. I still have a lot of my town to landscape so I don't have a set number.

As many as you're willing to sell. I still have a lot of my town to landscape so I don't have a set number.
i have 23 you can buy, so does 2 tbt each work? 46 tbt total. but i can get you more later

you can come drop them off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually it will probably be easier if I went to your town that way I can use the storage locker.

my gates are open for you, mayor orianna of demacia

- - - Post Merge - - -

either way works for me

Okay, I'm on my way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you again. This is really going to help me out. :)

hi. i don't think you're actually online right now but i have more red hibiscus starts for you if you still need them :) i'm gonna go by the same exchange rate as last time too. i have 27 for you :D so that'd be 54 tbt i believe :)

Last edited:
ok i have to set them all out tho then ill open my gates :)

Back