• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for active players/friends!

Brooklynemogirl

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hi! I'm looking for active players in EST to play ACNL with and maybe trade fruit and other items?? My friend code is to the side, just let me know if youve added me and ill add you back!

I will add you, you are welcome in my town anytime the gates are open and are free to take a gift from the train station ground if you wish (I'm trying to get to 100 visitors so I'm enticing visitors with free stuff :p) I have every fruit you are welcome to it, I just ask you tell me what fruit you want and only take 1 tree's worth.

I am on almost every evening from 8pm-10pm EST sometimes earlier, sometimes later but almost always during that time. You are welcome anytime the gates are open, are free to explore and go shopping/visit anyones home (including my own) and can talk to whomever just don't steal my hybrid flowers :)

I've added you! My FC i in my signature, I have peaches, cherries and apples. Feel free to come over when my gates are open!

Back