• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I wont let me view retail

cas cas

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3241-3567-2910
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
As this problem started yesterday for me, it wont let me view retail at all, each time I click on it it brings me to katie:
Screen Shot 2017-06-14 at 10.11.50 AM.jpg
I tried restarting my computer but it doesnt help, why is this happening?

That's really weird. I recommend to try clearing your cache. I was having similar issues yesterday until clearing my history.

That's really weird. I recommend to try clearing your cache. I was having similar issues yesterday until clearing my history.

it didnt work :(
but thanks for trying to help me

it does that when i visit the shop :( but the shop works when i switch to internet explorer so you can try that ^^ but if it doesnt work try switching browsers?

it didnt work :(
but thanks for trying to help me

Aw dang, maybe a mod would know then.

it does that when i visit the shop :( but the shop works when i switch to internet explorer so you can try that ^^ but if it doesnt work try switching browsers?

I had the same issue yesterday. Clearing my cache and history did the trick. Did that work for you?

I had the same issue yesterday. Clearing my cache and history did the trick. Did that work for you?

ooh I just tried it now & it worked thank you! :blush:

oh wait I tried clearing all of my history and it worked! thank you soooooo much I really appreciate it

oh wait I tried clearing all of my history and it worked! thank you soooooo much I really appreciate it

Oh, sweet, glad it was figured out! No problem. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sweet, glad it was figured out! No problem. :D

Back