Do You Like/Watch Reaction Videos?

Do you enjoy or watch reaction videos?

• I both enjoy and watch reaction videos.

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • I like reaction videos, but don't watch them often.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • I am indifferent.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • I dislike reaction videos.

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
I voted yes because I thought it was talking about the fine bros. Guess I should have read the first post lol because I don't watch peoples personal reactions, I really just like watching youtubers who I love react to things.

I don't watch them often mostly because they always end up screaming and stuff and I find that irritating sometimes, but at the same time, some Reaction Videos are really tame and informative, so I voted indifferent! :)

It depends who it is..well really, there's only one person I watch reacting to like a new game that's announced

yeah, but I only watch reaction videos to songs/music videos. and if I can detect them exaggerating their reaction I click off lmao

I don't understand the point in them. If I want to know someone's opinion on something I'd read/watch a more formal review.

Last edited:
I don't enjoy them too much, i'd rather go watch the video myself then see somebody react to it personally.

I literally hate them. There is nothing fun about them IMO, like I love unboxing stuff and product testing videos, but just reaction videos are kind of awkward and not fun for me.

No, I don't watch them and couldn't really care less.. I mean what's the point of showing random kids or old people random stuff they probably don't care about anyways?

i like them because i enjoy watching other people's reactions, but don't think these people should make money off of it.

It depends on the reaction channel. If it's h3h3 or The Fine Bros or Chadtronic, I like them.

generally speaking, no, i hate reaction videos. sometimes if it's like for a video game, maybe? like idk i always find myself mad bc their reaction isn't the same as mine, so i tend to stay away from reaction vids.

Back