Do You Like/Watch Reaction Videos?

Do you enjoy or watch reaction videos?

• I both enjoy and watch reaction videos.

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • I like reaction videos, but don't watch them often.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • I am indifferent.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • I dislike reaction videos.

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters

DarkDesertFox

Your Typical Trickster
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
You know, those videos that are titled something like "Live Reaction to First Episode of Dragon Maid Anime" or "My Reaction to the New Smash Character Announced." I personally don't... That's why I don't really watch a lot of Twitch streams because I feel people have forced reactions to entertain the audience. Those moments when someone's truly surprised reaction is captured can be pretty funny. In general, it seems like people tend to seek reactions of others for things. What do you think? Do you watch any of these videos or like them?

Yeah. I like Etika a lot. Cr1tikal and his friend Kaya also reacted to some really bad cartoons, I would love to see them do it again. But there are very few that are funny honestly.

Last edited:
Hate em. They're super annoying and just not entertaining to me.

sometimes I like to watch reaction videos of particularly shocking or surprising episodes of things I've already seen just to watch people freak out so I can laugh. But beyond that not really.

no. i could just watch the thing and react to it myself, rather than watching someone else react to somethin i could have watched myself?

No, I'm indifferent. I've never really seen any. Nor do I care if I do.

I only like it when I see people rage because it's pretty funny! Otherwise I don't really like them. It really depends on who is doing the videos :)

The only times I've liked watching reaction videos is for people playing new games/mobile apps or if they're trying new food/make up/etc stuff like that. The food ones always make me what to try what they're eating if they say it tastes good. I don't know if those are necessarily reaction videos as you mean it but they are showing people's reactions to stuff so :)

yes, but usually only on things that i've had a huge reaction about myself (film trailer, shocking tv moment, etc)

I've never really watched them before so I don't have much of an opinion. I don't see them around much, either.

I rather watch opinion videos than faked reactions. I only enjoy reactions for video game moments I already played, but I suppose gaming channels don't count as reaction channels.

no because it is people getting paid to sit there and react to someone elses content. it bugs me.
they do nothing but sit there and "react"
and they dont sing, dance, draw, or do anything else really.

the only time i watched them was a couple years ago when the first trailers came out for Star Wars The Force Awakens.

i truly enjoyed seeing people from around the world reacting with the same glee, amazement, and anticipation that I was feeling in getting a glimpse of the first new Star Wars movie in over twenty years with the original characters.

otherwise, no, i dont watch them.

I can enjoy them if it is someone reacting to something that we are both passionate about.. etc a music video or something
But if it is just people reacting to vine compilations or dumb lists then no....

Sometimes there are funny ones but more times than not they're stupid. So I dont like them.

Back