• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Makeup

aah

• I wear a lot and I like/love it

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • I wear a little and I like/love it

Votes: 45 38.1%
  • Used to wear it

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I hate it

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 29 24.6%

• Total voters
I rarely wear it. I'm not against it, I just don't wanna wear it or need to.

I sometimes wear mascara if I'm going to a fancy event like a wedding but that's it, unless you count lip balm. I wear lip balm everyday to keep my lips from being gross.

I don't wear makeup at all usually, but the times that I do is when i'm going out somewhere where I actually need to look my age.

Ubt8NGE.jpg

me honestly

I wear make up once in awhile or when I head out sometimes c: When I was working I would wear it almost everyday and sometimes depending on where I had a summer job

I wear makeup pretty much every day but just like foundation/bronzer/etc. and mascara. I used to do eyeliner every day but it got tedious so now I only wear it when I'm going out LOL

I wear makeup almost every day. How much I wear depends on how lazy I am in the morning but I always put on the usual foundation, eyebrows, and mascara. I'll wear eyelashes if I'm going somewhere where I want to look really good but I don't have the patience or the desire to glue something to my eye for everyday makeup.

I wear light make-up everyday I work, on my days off I usually wear either none at all or more than I wear at work. I love lipstick the most, I put like no effort into my make-up and mostly just try to smear some eye shadow on with my finger and then I put on mascara.

For myself, I really love light makeup (mascara, winged eyeliner, lip gloss) but I am completely inept when it comes to all things beauty-related, so.. I can't really wear it.

Plus, I never go out, and I can't wear it at work because I'm a guy living in a small town. (my work probably wouldn't care, but I'm trying to pass as stereotypically cis, so I don't see the point in making things any harder for myself)

I'll probably learn how to do it someday, though. It'll just take me a good couple years. ..Or decades. Who knows.

For myself, I really love light makeup (mascara, winged eyeliner, lip gloss) but I am completely inept when it comes to all things beauty-related, so.. I can't really wear it.

Plus, I never go out, and I can't wear it at work because I'm a guy living in a small town. (my work probably wouldn't care, but I'm trying to pass as stereotypically cis, so I don't see the point in making things any harder for myself)

I'll probably learn how to do it someday, though. It'll just take me a good couple years. ..Or decades. Who knows.

LOL....

makeup...

the thing I used to be so into but lost interest because it won't kill the insecurities.....

But if I do ever want to put it on, I do so artistically, usually. If I really ever feel like it, it's really just for fun. XD;

My mom said that when I turned 15 and my face clears up, we'll go get some nice makeup and teach me how to do it right.
I'm about to celebrate my acne's 11th anniversary, so I don't have much experience with makeup besides mascara.

Oily skin person here living in a humid climate with a no real eyelids to speak of and has to wear glasses so can't see a thing without them when trying to apply makeup, so... take your guess lol.

I dont wear makeup, I have thought about it briefly after watching many mu, jefree star, ect.

I usually just put on a bit of makeup when I go out. Foundation, Concealer, Lipstick, and from time to time I use eyeliner. :)

I really only use chapsticks and those things to cover pimples. Unless people overuse I don't care too much but if you're gonna look like a mix of a make-upped pre-teen and a ganguro girl, yeah then it's not cool bro.

Idk guess I could use it more but eh I don't really need it now and people would get too excited so yeah.

Last edited:
I don't wear it personally, and I'm not interested in it really. If I needed it for a cosplay or something like that, I would wear it though. I appreciate make up for theatrical purposes; I think it's really neat. But otherwise, it's extra time, effort and money that I don't want to spend just to smear it from sleepy rubs. And washing it off is annoying to do too. There are other reasons I don't wear it as well, but yeah.

As for other people wearing it, I don't really mind. Sometimes I really want to know what a person looks like without it though. Some people look really different with/out it on. Also, I don't like that some girls wear it to cover up what they think is an unattractive face; I think it should be for fun, style or theatre, not because of shame.

If I'm cosplaying, and I need a scar, cyborg face or a hair dye, I'll use makeup. Other than that, I'll never actually wear makeup just because, I am a guy.

Back