• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Makeup

aah

• I wear a lot and I like/love it

Votes: 18 15.3%
  • I wear a little and I like/love it

Votes: 45 38.1%
  • Used to wear it

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I hate it

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 29 24.6%

• Total voters

idiotdoomspiral

=__=
Apple 🍎
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
Opinion on makeup? Do you wear it?
Personally I don't wear makeup, on occasions I've put on a little mascara but I don't discourage others to not wear it because it's something that doesn't bother me. Well, I don't like excessive fake tan and long long fake eyelashes, but it's just not for me.

i love to experiment. i always wear eyeliner and eyeshadow, sometimes foundation. i usually go for a cute/natural look but sometimes i like to wear the most colourful eyeshadow there is such as neon green, blue, red, orange, etc. i also put tiny shapes around my eyes like stars, circles, hearts or triangles. i've never actually gone out without makeup for almost 2 years? i feel so uncomfortable without it

Last edited:
i love makeup! i put it on because i feel ugly without it lol
personally, on me, i only like eye makeup. i dont like how lipstick or any kind of foundation/contouring looks on me so i prefer subtle eye makeup. i love using mascara and fake lashes and also some eyeliner close to the water line. eyebrows i usually just trim instead of lining but only for things like pictures or a date will i draw on eyebrows, but thats rare.
i love how excessive makeup looks when done right like for things like decora style or those girls on instagram, but i could never do that. i care too much about my skin to do things like heavy contouring and foundation :(
(except BB cream, i guess i am a bit guilty of using that sometimes but sometimes my skin needs a pick me up :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
I used to be pretty cake faced.
I have high end make up, so its the good stuff.. Like eyeshadow palettes, two highlight palettes, and tonsssss of mascara. But I don't wear a lot of foundation anymore because my face is a big greasy mess.
I basically enhance my natural features.

I used to do the whole shebang...
fake orange tan, overly straightened hair (when my hairs naturally straight)
seven, yes, seven different kinds of mascara, seven layers.... kohl eyeliner... my eyeshadow always looked good back then tho.
oh, and fake ugly square nails lol

I used to wear makeup but I've stopped because my skin is really sensitive and it's too much work.

I love makeup and I wear almost every day. I do my eyes (eyeshadow, mascara and light fill in for eyebrows), foundation (liquid or powder/depends on mood) and sometimes a matte lipstick.

define a little lol
i used to wear lots. foundation, concealer, big eyebrows, eyeliner and maybe even eyeshadow sometimes.
i threw away all my makeup when i went vegan because most if not all of my makeup wasn't cruelty free and therefore not vegan

those people that say "nuuuu, dont wear makeup, u look better natural" are always the people who also make fun of you for having acne and patchy red skin

For work, I wear a lot more eye make up (not too dramatic, just relatively more than usual for me), and if I'm just going out I will wear much less, most likely just mascara, concealer, and lipstick. I used to wear a full face of make up but I got used to going more natural and now I hate the feeling of foundation and powder on my face.

I loveee makeup but I dont wear it too often, I'm either nothing or full glam ahahah, I think doing makeup is super fun and I love getting dressed up for special occasions.
Festival makeup is my favourite.

I tend to use make-up the most for work. For work, I'll put eyeliner, mascara, tinted moisturizer, concealer, lipstick, & gloss. I might use eye-shadow but too much work. If I'm not at work, then the most I'll use is eyeliner & chap-stick. I usually don't wear make-up; I'm just very lazy. I'll experiment for fun every so often if I got a new outfit I want to coordinate with. :)

I used to wear a lot of make up but I'm lazy now a days. I live in a really hot country and I sweat like crazy plus I have monolids so they melt easily ._. If anything I'll just draw a winged eye.

I don't wear make-up and I hate it, on me, on others I don't care. I used it for Halloween but I dislike the feeling, I'm always tempted to rub my face.

As a guy, it's kind of difficult. I want to, but my family (among others) would go nuts if I did. One day I intend to, though.

i probably wear make up every day, to work usually just bb cream and mascara but if i'm going out anywhere nice i'll slap a full face of fake on

I used to wear some makeup when I was like 13, but I stopped and haven't really worn it since.

I like makeup but don't wear a ton of it. Usually just BB cream, eyeliner and mascara. It makes me feel more tidied up and professional for school/work and I feel a lot more confident with it on.

I love makeup! I'm actually planning on going to school for cosmetology when I get the chance!! :)

When I wear makeup, I always do a full face. Primer. Foundation. Contour. Highlight. Everything. It's like a morning ritual for me and gets me ready for the day!

Back