How many MEOW points do you have?

I have 7 different characters across 3 towns right now so I'm not sure, but maybe like 70? I only do the initiatives I feel like doing so I don't have a ton.

when my ds broke I think I had 34? ill have to check tomorrow when I get me new one
I don't care ab them much

I think I have about 34 in my second town and 20 or less in my main. I don't really use them unless I have something I really, really, want from the sanrio set but I hardly need anything from it with the themes that i go for in my house.

Last edited:
The main town mayor has 619 coupons. I bought items that I needed for my towns when the update came out. Check the coupon challenges now but don't go out of my way to complete them. I've had dive for 10 items two weeks in a row. My museums is complete and the items never show up at premium.

I have amiibos but most of the time I forget or don't feel like scan them at the end of the night.
Got a lot of free RV items from the balloons. Most of the items are things I wouldn't use but I was happy to get the towel that hangs on the wall and the flower display case.

I currently have 217 MEOW coupons. I've already bought all the things I want to from the campground, so I'm just letting them pile up. I'll probably convert most of them into Bells later when I need to.

Old thread but no point making a new one...I think I have around 479 MEOW coupons right now as I hardly use them and I'm constantly scanning amiibos.

Only about 10.
I don?t really scan my cards, and the ones I do get by completing tasks I seem to not have for very long. Apparently I?m an obsessive shopper.

Not sure what those are.. I do have two bags of meow mix if that counts.

None usually, I use to have about 200 then I opened up a shop, so I'm using them constantly.

As of today (haven't completed all daily and weekly initiatives yet), 240 on my mayor/main character and 115 on my second.

My mayor has about 300 and my alt is somewhere around 80. I've purchased most of the items I need for both houses. I may be purchasing a few more items for the museum exhibit rooms I'm designing, but I don't feel any pressure to complete the tasks each day. I complete some tasks just through normal play, but I don't go out of my way for them unless it aligns with my other goals (like working on my fishing/diving/bug cathing badges).

Between my mayor and my alt... 21. (Sob, sob.) I spend them as fast as I can earn them! I'm going to get the 50 Welcome Amiibo cards for Christmas, and I'm dreading how slow it's going to be to buy the bazillion items I'm going to need to fill all four of my houses. Then again, I suppose if I could buy everything all at once that that would take the fun out of things, and I'd get tired of the game too quickly since my main in-game goal is completing and decorating all of my planned-out themed rooms.

Last edited:
Back