How many MEOW points do you have?

lunachii

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0046-0281-3834
This is just a random question I thought it would be fun asking :D Personally I'm either working my butt off trying to get MEOW points for some special items - or I don't care for them at all, there is no inbetween xD

Since I'm now trying to finish my house interior I'm saving up for some items I want, so I have 79 MEOW points!
How many do you have? Or do you actively try to get points or don't you care for them?

I have 50 but I really don't care for them. The items aren't appealing to me as well. I think I sold about 30 in the beginning of my game because it was a good source of bells! I hope you get what you're looking for :)

I have about 80-ish from both earning them and scanning in villagers to move them all around to their current spots in my town. I love a ton of the items but I'm trying to break my TTing habit so I am ordering 3 items at a time from my RV's haha.

I usually have no more than 10 as I tend to spend them as soon as I get them. I don't see much point in hoarding them as you can only order 3 things a day plus Harv's 2 items.

I scan an amiibo card each day so that gives me 5 coupons if the daily initiatives aren't appealing.

I have 126 which is the most I've ever had. I just played puzzle league the whole time while marathoning a tv-show. clearly I have a life

15. Lol. I'm obsessed with buying stuff at RVs lol. Even if I don't need them. I scan in one everyday...and buy the three items allowed a day.

about 75! i used to have none n thought to myself, how does anyone get more than 10 of these?!

then i discovered amiibos

Chip is in my campground, so I just spent 9.

I got quite a few playing D.I.E.

I have like, 20ish or so for both of my towns.

Probably around 50 for my mayor? Then 30 plus for both of my alt. characters. I used to buy lots of stuff from RVs to decorate my rooms. I've also been feeling lazy to scan amiibo for those free coupons.

About 40ish I think? I don't really complete the initiatives anymore, but I do scan in a couple amiibos every now and then. I'll probably start grinding them soon so I can buy a bunch of stuff though.

Back