• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many MEOW points do you have?

lunachii

Bells
Switch
0046-0281-3834
This is just a random question I thought it would be fun asking :D Personally I'm either working my butt off trying to get MEOW points for some special items - or I don't care for them at all, there is no inbetween xD

Since I'm now trying to finish my house interior I'm saving up for some items I want, so I have 79 MEOW points!
How many do you have? Or do you actively try to get points or don't you care for them?

I have 50 but I really don't care for them. The items aren't appealing to me as well. I think I sold about 30 in the beginning of my game because it was a good source of bells! I hope you get what you're looking for :)

I have about 80-ish from both earning them and scanning in villagers to move them all around to their current spots in my town. I love a ton of the items but I'm trying to break my TTing habit so I am ordering 3 items at a time from my RV's haha.

I usually have no more than 10 as I tend to spend them as soon as I get them. I don't see much point in hoarding them as you can only order 3 things a day plus Harv's 2 items.

I scan an amiibo card each day so that gives me 5 coupons if the daily initiatives aren't appealing.

I have 126 which is the most I've ever had. I just played puzzle league the whole time while marathoning a tv-show. clearly I have a life

15. Lol. I'm obsessed with buying stuff at RVs lol. Even if I don't need them. I scan in one everyday...and buy the three items allowed a day.

about 75! i used to have none n thought to myself, how does anyone get more than 10 of these?!

then i discovered amiibos

Chip is in my campground, so I just spent 9.

I got quite a few playing D.I.E.

Probably around 50 for my mayor? Then 30 plus for both of my alt. characters. I used to buy lots of stuff from RVs to decorate my rooms. I've also been feeling lazy to scan amiibo for those free coupons.

About 40ish I think? I don't really complete the initiatives anymore, but I do scan in a couple amiibos every now and then. I'll probably start grinding them soon so I can buy a bunch of stuff though.

Back