• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Most comfy villager type

twopercentmilk

Friend of Friends
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Whats the most comfy villager type for you? I feel the most comfortable around smug villagers because of how sarcastic and chill they are.

Are you the most comfortable around

Cranky,
Lazy,
Jock,
Smug,
Snooty,
Normal,
Peppy, or
Uchi?

No matter what type you like the most, all villagers are cool in their own right :D

Lazy, Smug and Uchi

Lazy because I love how cute they can be

Smug because my husbando, Julian is one...

and Uchi because i see myself as a tomboy and i see myself as a uchi except for the sports parts

I think I relate most to the lazy type. ( where are the cross gender personality types? Lazy girls exist )

I'm a real homebody. I love to cook and especially love to eat.

I think I'm most comfortable around lazy but they're not my favorite personality type. I do love them a lot though! They're just calming to be around and I'm lazy and like to eat sweets so I relate to that aspect of their personality.

Normals or lazys. I have Molly the normal duck and she is the cutest happy thing!

Definitely Normal. I relate a lot to most of the things Normal villagers say or think, and a majority of my favorite villagers are probably Normals.

Uchi is a very close second, with Smug coming third. Skye, Molly, Maple, Deirdre, and Colton are probably my top 5 favorites :p

I love smug villagers. I have three, lol - they're so funny when they flirt !

normals, peppy and lazy
i rly enjoy maple and bluebear in my town, and beau! :)

Honestly, none.

Nintendo gave them a labotomy since WW, and they are all the same, whining, demanding mindless freaks.

Cranky was my favorite, but if I hear Wolfgang ask me if I prefer Spaghetti or Mac'n Cheese again, I'll smack him with a shovel.

Last edited:
Honestly, none.

Nintendo gave them a labotomy since WW, and they are all the same, whining, demanding mindless freaks.

Cranky was my favorite, but if I hear Wolfgang ask me if I prefer Spaghetti or Mac'n Cheese again, I'll smack him with a shovel.

But in Wild World, they weren't toned down. Heck, they were more aggressive in Wild World than in the GCN game apparently. In City Folk/Let's Go to the City, the villagers can be mean at times, but are usually friendly. In New Leaf they were definitely toned down A LOT.

For me, I'm comfortable with all of them. However, the one that I am most comfortable with are lazy villagers. I can relate to them more than any other villager personality. Plus they're my favourite personality and have some of my favourite villagers (e.g. Bob, Punchy, Alfonso). IMO they're the only villager personality that didn't change since the GCN days (well, besides the fact that they talk about food and comics more often).

Last edited:
Lazy and maybe normal for me. Dunno if I'd call them my favorite types but they're the ones that make me feel the happiest and most relaxed because of how sweet and laid-back they are.

Normal types because they are always so sweet and friendly! They make me feel like I'm the best person ever.

I find talking to jock and uchi villagers is the most relaxing for me. As excitable as jock villagers can be, they're always so happy to see the player and I find it endearing tbh. Uchi's are just chill in general and keep to themselves a lot, so I can relate to them. It's quite easy to talk to them, since they don't ask you for too many favours imo and they can be hilarious at times.

Last edited:
Back