• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

2017 Trends that need to be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What trends of 2017 do you dislike?

I dislike:
Fidget spinner
Wearing bras as casual wear
The words bae, fleek, lit, woke (most people aren't even spiritually awakened they just say it bc who knows)
Highlight/contour trend and IG "beauty gurus"
Instagram comedians (they still invade the cancer that is instagram)

Fidget spinners are ****.
I don't mind Instagram when only used between friends. Instagram comedians and famous Instagramers(is that what they're called?) are stupid as hell.

fidget spinners, spongemock

- - - Post Merge - - -

also vines 90% of the time are just terrible (hooray that its dead but boooo theyre back on instagram)

Disagreeing with something automatically makes it a phobia, "islam is a religion of peace", hate speech is a thing (ugh get over it whinney babies), safe spaces (Seriously? How old are you?), slut walks (Just... commit seppuku), glorifying single motherhood, "cisgender" (You mean 99% of the population? Do we really need a term for that?), men's rights = sexist (Double standard much?), MGTOW (Not all women are nuts, guys), feminism (that one's dying off finally yay), caking your face in **** every day = beauty (we all know your face doesn't really look like that), "triggered" (You don't have ptsd... shut up), black lives matter (is trash) and millions of genders (pffffffff okay).

Judging others for having harmless fun

Disagreeing with something automatically makes it a phobia, "islam is a religion of peace", hate speech is a thing (ugh get over it whinney babies), safe spaces (Seriously? How old are you?), slut walks (Just... commit seppuku), glorifying single motherhood, "cisgender" (You mean 99% of the population? Do we really need a term for that?), men's rights = sexist (Double standard much?), MGTOW (Not all women are nuts, guys), feminism (that one's dying off finally yay), caking your face in **** every day = beauty (we all know your face doesn't really look like that), "triggered" (You don't have ptsd... shut up), black lives matter (is trash) and millions of genders (pffffffff okay).

r u inside my brain or wat

slutwalks are still relevant? oh. oh no.

Amber Rose tries and fails to make them relevant because people who have a brain will realize going to those is degrading to women.

like being a slut is not empowering stop!!!!!!
do something productive and not something self destructive to feel empowered!!!!!!

Last edited:
most of the "sluts" I know are living with herpes and they act like it is casual and normal because people like amber rose make it look okay to act this way.... I'm 20... that's bad

Peter being a BULLY is a trend that needs to STOP

just awful
do people still dress up as private parts to get their point across

Yeah. There was one recently (not sure where it was) where a bunch of women wore vagina hats... What is wrong with people? I mean WHYYY? Those idiots make me ashamed to be a girl.

Googled it. It was in D.C.

Last edited:
When parents force their children to be "genderfluid" or whatever, and force their kids decide their own gender, and make everyone refer to them as neutral pronouns. It's borderline child abuse imo, you shouldn't put that much pressure on a child.

It's gotten so bad I've seen people share videos about it on facebook and actual expecting mothers or other women have agreed with it. ://

Amber Rose tries and fails to make them relevant because people who have a brain will realize going to those is degrading to women.

like being a slut is not empowering stop!!!!!!
do something productive and not something self destructive to feel empowered!!!!!!

yeah, i feel like dressing up in extremely skimpy outfits doesn't get your point across lmaoooooo

just awful
do people still dress up as private parts to get their point across

I don't think so most people just wear under garments as clothing articles now *sigh*
all of the 16 yr olds in my area do it bc it is empowering to them, I guess lmao
you can look sexy and still be classy. I hate this whole thing where its cool to degrade yourself

- - - Post Merge - - -

When parents force their children to be "genderfluid" or whatever, and force their kids decide their own gender, and make everyone refer to them as neutral pronouns. It's borderline child abuse imo, you shouldn't put that much pressure on a child.

It's gotten so bad I've seen people share videos about it on facebook and actual expecting mothers or other women have agreed with it. ://

I would rather have a transgender child than an unhappy child. Shame on them. They do NOT deserve to be mothers.

People colouring in their eyebrows. It's so ugly 9/10 of the time. Let them look natural. ;w;

oh god, that's terrible
i hope queer kids stuff isn't a big thing anymore. i remember some stupid mother thinking it was a good idea to show their toddler that stuff and she said he started screaming at night about how he was born the wrong way. obviously there's no proof that it's true, but if it is that's just horrible

See this is what bugs me. People act like that is the worst thing that can happen to your child. I would be a little disappointed but I would eventually be okay because if my child is okay, that is all that matters.

Just like how people risk their childrens health because they think a vaccination is a cause for autism...
Like autism is the worst thing that would ever be bestowed on a child? JFC be glad its not trisomy or down syndrome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back