2017 Trends that need to be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
judging other people is a trend that needs to shrivel up and die already.

You're free to judge whoever you want, and no, that trend shouldn't die. If you walk out in public wearing a skirt that barely covers your cheeks, people are allowed to look at you and go "ew". And you're also free to be like "omgwhatjerksstoplookingyou'reobjectifyingme" lol

By you, I don't actually mean you, by the way.

You're free to judge whoever you want, and no, that trend shouldn't die. If you walk out in public wearing a skirt that barely covers your cheeks, people are allowed to look at you and go "ew". And you're also free to be like "omgwhatjerksstoplookingyou'reobjectifyingme" lol

By you, I don't actually mean you, by the way.

lmao at the jb concert this girls actual ass was out of her pants and it is so disgusting that someones ass (WHERE UR POO COMES FROM!!!!!) is just out like its casual. At least a good three inches of her butt was out.

lmao at the jb concert this girls actual ass was out of her pants and it is so disgusting that someones ass (WHERE UR POO COMES FROM!!!!!) is just out like its casual. At least a good three inches of her butt was out.

But feminism says you can do that and still be a respectable woman lol

i dont like how the makeup trend currently is, like everyone is just wearing the exact same style except for a select few people. i hope that changes

judging other people is a trend that needs to shrivel up and die already.

i hate how people seem to all have a problem with judging other people. NO there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with judging other people so long as you
1. keep it to yourself
2. continue to treat that person like any other person.

i dont like how the makeup trend currently is, like everyone is just wearing the exact same style except for a select few people. i hope that changes

everyone literally looks the same I'm not even kidding.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hate how people seem to all have a problem with judging other people. NO there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with judging other people so long as you
1. keep it to yourself
2. continue to treat that person like any other person.

yeah. were entitled to freedom of speech as long as you're not bullying others.
sometimes if I actually speak my mind I'm really respectable about it and try to give advice instead of making it seem like I'm against the person

Agreed. I say we all wear no makeup and just focus on making our skin look great by making it look healthy. Barely visible eyelashes are fine; no one cares (guys have longer eyelashes on average than we could ever hope to anyway). Monolids are beautiful (go away double eyelid tape and double eyelid surgery). Acne happens to everyone, no point in hiding it with makeup that only makes it worse because you feel ashamed. No one's skin is one even color, we all have redness, freckles or other imperfections (it's called looking like a human, not a barbie).

If you think about it, cosmetics really only became mainstream in the 20s with the creation of movies. Actresses wore makeup to make their features stand out in black in white films. It hasn't been a trend for that long. We could all just stahp.

Agreed. I say we all wear no makeup and just focus on making our skin look great by making it look healthy. Barely visible eyelashes are fine; no one cares (guys have longer eyelashes on average than we could ever hope to anyway). Monolids are beautiful (go away double eyelid tape and double eyelid surgery). Acne happens to everyone, no point in hiding it with makeup that only makes it worse because you feel ashamed. No one's skin is one even color, we all have redness, freckles or other imperfections (it's called looking like a human, not a barbie).

If you think about it, cosmetics really only became mainstream in the 20s with the creation of movies. Actresses wore makeup to make their features stand out in black in white films. It hasn't been a trend for that long. We could all just stahp.

I kind of agree. I don't even know what most people look like in person. I keep my makeup v minimal. I don't cover my zits either, I let them thrive LMAO. I use mascara and eyeshadow as long as it is a neutral color. most girls ik look really bad w it esp this one girl who used to be my brothers friend. her eyebrows look so chalky and dark and her makeup creases into her skin and she looks 30 when shes 22

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have clear skin anyways so foundation is like throwing money in the trash.

The trend I hate the most (I don't know if anyone else commented this) but those "beauty" hacks instagram makeup artists do. I'm okay with makeup, I see it as an art, and it's fun to do, I admit. But the hacks that include cutting your beauty blender in half, using a knife to contour.. is just dumb. As hell. It's cool and creative but it definitely isn't a hack because no one in their right mind would use a screw to apply their mascara. Why would you put a screw near your eyes.. ugh.

Disagreeing with something automatically makes it a phobia, "islam is a religion of peace", hate speech is a thing (ugh get over it whinney babies), safe spaces (Seriously? How old are you?), slut walks (Just... commit seppuku), glorifying single motherhood, "cisgender" (You mean 99% of the population? Do we really need a term for that?), men's rights = sexist (Double standard much?), MGTOW (Not all women are nuts, guys), feminism (that one's dying off finally yay), caking your face in **** every day = beauty (we all know your face doesn't really look like that), "triggered" (You don't have ptsd... shut up), black lives matter (is trash) and millions of genders (pffffffff okay).

I completely agree with everything you say. I hate how people try to toss out generally accepted facts and norms for ridiculous reasons. That, and their definition of "tolerance" isn't tolerance at all.

The trend I hate the most (I don't know if anyone else commented this) but those "beauty" hacks instagram makeup artists do. I'm okay with makeup, I see it as an art, and it's fun to do, I admit. But the hacks that include cutting your beauty blender in half, using a knife to contour.. is just dumb. As hell. It's cool and creative but it definitely isn't a hack because no one in their right mind would use a screw to apply their mascara. Why would you put a screw near your eyes.. ugh.

Disagreeing with something automatically makes it a phobia, "islam is a religion of peace", hate speech is a thing (ugh get over it whinney babies), safe spaces (Seriously? How old are you?), slut walks (Just... commit seppuku), glorifying single motherhood, "cisgender" (You mean 99% of the population? Do we really need a term for that?), men's rights = sexist (Double standard much?), MGTOW (Not all women are nuts, guys), feminism (that one's dying off finally yay), caking your face in **** every day = beauty (we all know your face doesn't really look like that), "triggered" (You don't have ptsd... shut up), black lives matter (is trash) and millions of genders (pffffffff okay).

i dislike the trend of being like this /:

Wear makeup if you want but I hate it how women are expected to wear makeup amd if they don't they apparently look lazy or unfinished.

I wear no inch of makeup cause I don't think I need it but I constantly get told to put on makeup to enhance my features. I'm sorry but I don't feel like putting weird guck on my face and worrying about it smearing all day. I just don't like makeup so please accept that not all females NEED to wear it to look put together.

i dislike the trend of being like this /:

Like what? Honest?

Also, where exactly do you disagree with me? I invited you to actually talk to me about your disagreements yesterday but got nothing from you (surprise surprise). So let's try this again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back