• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

2017 Trends that need to be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread: 2017 Trends that need to be stopped

Me: 2017 tRenDs tHAt nEeD tO bE sToPpED
sE2FkYwv_400x400.jpg

idk if this is towards me but i never get offended by anything others like to each their own its just something i copied from a youtube video sorry if i offended you. just trying to make a post and get some tbt before i start my job and have no time to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if people are arguing im sorry if i started something?? i cant keep up and read this all ive been so busy this was meant to be for fun:(((

It wasn't aimed at you or anyone else so don't worry about it. :)
Also, I don't think there's much argument here. I mean the ones who do probably would any way. lol

I'll keep it light soooo

Fidget Spinners. WHY ARE THEY LITERALLY EVERYWHERE.

I dislike people who slut shame. Some people are a little promiscuous. Who gives a flying f***.

what's wrong with feminism when it means men and women get equal rights?

most people are using it for hate towards men so I don't support it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dislike people who slut shame. Some people are a little promiscuous. Who gives a flying f***.

sluts are constantly trying to have sex w my bf lmao
no class

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't say anything to their faces like most ppl. if u wanna live with an std that's on u IMO.
most girls from my school are living with herpes and I just keep it to myself bc were 20. they know what theyre doing. self destructive behavior.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll keep it light soooo

Fidget Spinners. WHY ARE THEY LITERALLY EVERYWHERE.

I seen that they were selling them by the cigs at Walmart. they showed their uses and none of them said "CHILDRENS TOY"

most people are using it for hate towards men so I don't support it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sluts are constantly trying to have sex w my bf lmao
no class

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't say anything to their faces like most ppl. if u wanna live with an std that's on u IMO.
most girls from my school are living with herpes and I just keep it to myself bc were 20. they know what theyre doing. self destructive behavior.

I honestly don't even like the word slut; it's overly judgmental. Also, they could use condoms.

I honestly don't even like the word slut; it's overly judgmental. Also, they could use condoms.

Most people don't... There really isn't enough sexual education because people are too afraid to talk to their children.

When the pocket is sewn shut
Like why?????

Lol the purpose of that is actually to make the pants fit better. If the waist of the pants are lower (especially in women's pants where the hips are wider) or in dress pants which are typically made of fabrics less stretchy than denim, then it can cause the pockets to stick out in a weird way, so they're sewn shut to make them lay flat.

what do I call the girl who tried to molest my boyfriend? respectable?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and condoms don't stop the spread of std?????? lol It can help but it doesn't prevent it. all you need is skin to skin contact.

I care. Being promiscuous is an incredibly risky behavior and should never be encouraged! You risk pregnancy with bad timing as a woman, fatherhood (and child support if you don't stick around) as a man, and stds. There's also the fact that sex has a profound psychological impact on men and women (women more so than men, but still).

Plus, and please look into this statistic, more than half of the global population has herpes. And I repeat, more than HALF of everyone on earth has herpes. It's the most widespread std there is, symptoms don't show up for years sometimes, it can affect your unborn child, you could infect tons of people without ever knowing you have it if you sleep around... There's such a negative connotation to the word slut for a reason.

I care. Being promiscuous is an incredibly risky behavior and should never be encouraged! You risk pregnancy with bad timing as a woman, fatherhood (and child support if you don't stick around) as a man, and stds. There's also the fact that sex has a profound psychological impact on men and women (women more so than men, but still).

Plus, and please look into this statistic, more than half of the global population has herpes. And I repeat, more than HALF of everyone on earth has herpes. It's the most widespread std there is, symptoms don't show up for years sometimes, it can affect your unborn child, you could infect tons of people without ever knowing you have it if you sleep around... There's such a negative connotation to the word slut for a reason.
You are correct in that more than half of everyone on earth has herpes but you are forgetting a few important facts. This half that you are referring to have HV-1 or oral herpes and most people who have HV-1 got it as children through kissing friends or relatives who didn?t know the sores on their mouths were contagious. So being sexually active as an adult is not the primary way HV-1 is spread. Also HV-2 is the std version, which is nowhere near as common as the HV-1 virus and under certain circumstances HV-1 can become the HV-2 virus. Maybe you should thoroughly research these things before you spread misinformed information.

You are correct in that more than half of everyone on earth has herpes but you are forgetting a few important facts. This half that you are referring to have HV-1 or oral herpes and most people who have HV-1 got it as children through kissing friends or relatives who didn’t know the sores on their mouths were contagious. So being sexually active as an adult is not the primary way HV-1 is spread. Also HV-2 is the std version, which is nowhere near as common as the HV-1 virus and under certain circumstances HV-1 can become the HV-2 virus. Maybe you should thoroughly research these things before you spread misinformed information.
my grandma will break out in cold sores if she is stressed. she has no idea how she got it till this day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

a lot of people where I'm from try to say it "isn't that bad" and they continue to spread it to everyone. this one person ik doesn't even inform you he has it............
this is prob inappropriate for the thread though so I'm stopping here

my grandma will break out in cold sores if she is stressed. she has no idea how she got it till this day.
She probably got it from her parents or a friend or from a kiss she had back in high school. HV-1 is incredibly easy to spread and if you have it you are almost guaranteed to spread it to at least one other person. Also HV-1 often times won?t show any symptoms so you could have it, spread it, and catch it without even knowing.

But as far as trends go I don?t really care about what other people do, so trends don?t usually bother me. However, I did see a girl with clear pants? (I think that?s what they were) But she had bottoms on underneath so she had two layers of shorts and clear pants on which confused me because it seemed so useless to wear two sets of bottoms. But if she liked it who am I to judge.

casual dating when you two arent really dating but do everything a couple would do with BAD COMMUNICATION because someone doesnt like DATING but likes the ATTENTION and it SUCKS and this better be the year it STOPS

Last edited:
what do I call the girl who tried to molest my boyfriend? respectable?
Has that actually happened?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still no reason to be so judgmental.

Last edited:
Those outfits that are a mesh / completely see through dress and ANOTHER FULL OUTFIT UNDERNEATH like was the dress really necessary? It just seems kind of pointless... it's like wearing a see through rain poncho except this one isn't functional. Oh and same with see through dresses with underwear showing.. most of the time it just looks tacky.

The whole fat vs skinny shaming thing. Let's just all encourage each other to look great instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back