• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite villagers?

my favorite villager is ruby!!! so freaking cute- my heart beats faster when i see her little fluffy white ears bobbing in the distance :')

what a babe :''''''')

also! i love erik! and i love the cranky villagers, so fang (because also he is really beautiful- look at those eyes you know i'm right)

Alright people here are all the villagers I currently adore:

Kiki
Fauna
Pecan
Cally
Blaire
Deirdre
Punchy
Ruby
Carmen
Chevre
Nan
Shep
Chief
Dobie
Cole
Erik
Beau
Ankha
Tiffany
Poppy
Sally
Lolly
Aurora
Henry
Flurry
Molly
Lucky
Bunnie
Epona
Felyne
Maple
Sylvana
Vivian

Woo!

Bones and Marina. While looking for Villagers I want to have in my town someday I found Marina and did the campsite reset trick and got her on the first tent! Since then she's been in my town for 6 months and has not asked to move out since (Crossing my fingers that she never does lol). Bones because he has in my GC animal crossing town and I've loved him ever since. I was so so lucky to get him as a starting villager in my ACNL town and he's always been there making me feel happy when I'm down!

Bones and Marina. While looking for Villagers I want to have in my town someday I found Marina and did the campsite reset trick and got her on the first tent! Since then she's been in my town for 6 months and has not asked to move out since (Crossing my fingers that she never does lol). Bones because he has in my GC animal crossing town and I've loved him ever since. I was so so lucky to get him as a starting villager in my ACNL town and he's always been there making me feel happy when I'm down!

Walker's always been my favourite but now Daisy and Bea are up there, as well as Biskit and Benjamin.

Basically...

Walker
Bea
Biskit
Daisy
Benjamin

My favorite villager of all time is Kiki. She's been my best friend since the original game, so the nostalgia is unreal. Same goes for Rio, but unfortunately she never came back :(

I also love sheep!!! Stella, Curlos, and Willow are my top three. Sheep are easily my favorite species in the game overall!

Other than that I have kind of a "smug squad" in Shep, Zell, Kyle, and Curlos (who I said before) that I adore, and the only other villagers I can say that I adore are Gabi and Moe!

I'm starting to go off my favorites.
I miss some of my WW villagers, like Rolf.

He rawks.

\m/???\m/

Cookie, Lolly, Goldie, Diva, Ed, Sprinkle, Merengue, Mint, Fang, Peanut, Pecan, Maple, Melba, Lily, Tiffany, Olivia, Pekoe, Marina, Winnie and Julian are some favorites! I have a hard time choosing, let me live. :rolleyes:

Wolfgang and Lobo are my favorites, and I also absolutely love Bruce and now that I had W. Link in my town for nearly two months? I can say he's becoming a favorite as well

My childhood favourites were Margie, Daisy, and Goldie.
Now my favourites are Flo, Hopper, Cookie, Pudge (he's like a little brother to me in my GameCube town), Antonio, Apple, and Marcy (not Marcie; the one from the GameCube days).

Back