• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite villagers?

My current villagers are Marshal, Boomer, Marcel, Chadder, Becky, Static, Bill, Flora, Apple and Melba.

My favourites are by far Chadder and Static, I'm never going to let them go. I also really love Bill and Marcel.

Boomer and Melba recently moved in, so I don't really have an opinion on them yet.

My least favourites are Becky and Apple, but Becky is moving out soon. I don't dislike them though, I just don't love them.

My current villagers are Marshal, Boomer, Marcel, Chadder, Becky, Static, Bill, Flora, Apple and Melba.

My favourites are by far Chadder and Static, I'm never going to let them go. I also really love Bill and Marcel.

Boomer and Melba recently moved in, so I don't really have an opinion on them yet.

My least favourites are Becky and Apple, but Becky is moving out soon. I don't dislike them though, I just don't love them.

Melba is one of my dreamies! I'm so jealous. T T I hope you enjoy all your new villagers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vladimir, Grizzly, Aurora, Merry, Rodney, Hazel, Barold, and tons more.

Aw, Aurora is one of the cutest villagers in my opinion!

I love all my villagers, but I really like Spork for some reason. He's a lazy villager, and I love his little grin! Also, he shows up on my startup screen a lot

I got quite attached to a few of my starters from my first town, Winter. T-bone, Bianca, Chops, Cally, Canberra, and Rodeo. My top favorite was probably T-bone.

Melba is one of my dreamies! I'm so jealous. T T I hope you enjoy all your new villagers!

So far I really like them!! If I ever do want to let Melba move I'll make sure to contact you :p Though for now, she's only just moved in so I'm not ready to let her go. She's really cute!

My favorite villagers are all of the ones that currently live in my town! These would be:

Pate- she's such a cute little peppy duck!! I really didn't care for her at first but now she's one of my favorite villagers, I could never part with her! She doesn't get enough credit in my opinion.
Celia- definitely a sweetheart and super adorable! She's also very underrated, I love having her in my town.
Bill- has been my favorite villager since I got New Leaf! I never had him in Wild World so I had no opinion on him, but he was one of my original 5 in New Leaf and I've had him ever since. :)
Papi- I love his design, and I really enjoy lazy villagers haha. I didn't know he existed for a long time but once I got him to move in he has easily become a favorite.
Kyle- love his personality as well, another villager I didn't know I wanted til he moved in.
Ketchup- peppy ducks are the best kind of villager in my opinion, she's super sassy and cute and her house is a pizzeria so I literally could not ask for more lol.
Epona- Ocarina of Time is my favorite Zelda game thus far (though I haven't played BotW yet) and I'm so happy to have her in my town!!
Jacob- Jacob is really nice and I love his house as well, even though the exterior makes me eyes hurt sometimes lol
Deirdre- Deirdre is definitely super sassy but she's the only uchi villager I like, and I'll probably never let her move out bc I adore her!

Some villagers that I don't have in my town but that I still love are:

Erik- didn't know he existed til he moved in either but I loved him instantly, he moved out without notifying me and I miss him. :(
Wolfgang- I'd love to have him in my town rn but he moved in right on top of my main path and in front of a bridge so he had to go, still love him though!
Medli- haven't had her yet but I'm trying my best to get her amiibo!!
Tia- had her in my town for a long time before I finally let her go, but I'll always love Tia
Molly- same as Tia, though she moved out accidentally as well

Last edited:
Maple, Drake, Katt, Rosie and Chadder. xD Yes that is from number 1 to number 5 favourite, glad to have had them all.

Last edited:
My first favorite was Pinky! I had her on my first GameCube town and I thought she was so interesting because she had a birdcage and at that time I thought it was because she caught a bird and that is how it was displayed in her home! Now I know that it is a furniture item, but nevertheless Her oriental theme and Panda look really made me like her a lot!

Then Wild World came and coco quickly became my favorite because she was so nice to me. I also really like how unique she looks because of her lack of expression, man dat face doe ( 0 o 0 )

City Folk made me really enjoy the villagers I had. Monique, Olivia, Benedict, Becky (even though I tried to get her to move since the beginning of my towns start), Mac, Butch, Wart Jr., Peggy, Broccolo and Wolfgang. I did not really have one from City Folk that I liked I jsut really enjoyed having a great mix in my town.

New Leaf has ruined me with getting who I want where I want and a lot quicker than any other of the games. I like it, but I feel like my town needs to be perfect and show-able and interesting to everyone. BUT this has really helped me have a good theme going and makes towns a lot ore cohesive with such easy capability for customization!

All in all I have to say my favorites are
1. Coco
2. Pinky
3. Diva
4. Genji/Snake
5. Ken, Greta, Curt, Annalisa, Marcel are all pretty cool and are not the most popular but have a good theme and a goood mix of animal species as well to have in a town!

other favorites that I can't really rank:
Gigi
Jambette
Chester
Chow
Pekoe
Papi

I have a lot of people that I like and I can't really choose too many that I have as favorites because I really like to group villagers due to there house interior theme. I think I am bias towards Japanese themed and now Country themed houses. Mostly because those are the two themes that I want to make my two towns. (I think having a Country theme would be cute! especially since I really like country stuff!)

-Tama

i like a lot of villagers, honestly.

in my town i currently have lolly, rodeo (ew), lopez, fauna, fuchsia, skye, beau, tangy and o'hare

my favourites out of them have to be lolly, beau and skye, although i'm starting to become rather fond of fuchsia, too.

Oh man Lilly and Diana are probably my all time favorites I love them to bits~~ Fang is also starting to work his way up there too!

My current villagers

Marshal,Dotty,Skye,Stitches,Muffy,Maple,Whitney,Diana & Fang

My favorite is definatly Dotty!At first I didn't care for her but after having her in my town for awhile I went from favoring Skye to Dotty. She's adorable with a cute house and I love how her eyes turn red when she does the shocked expression. I think the little creepiness factor makes me like her even more with her oddly-endearing blank stare into the abyss face.

I really love bones and julian, other than them probably Antonio, Pudge, or Rodney

My favorite villagers are: Sally, Static, Genji, Claude, Francine, Vich?, Tasha, Sylvana, Ruby, Buzz, Lobo, Nibbles, Filbert, Ricky, Hazel and Rex.

Last edited:
Back