• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite villagers?

bonucci

♡ honey sweet ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
I see a lot of love for Marshal and Merengue, but not enough love for everyone else. :(

Who are your villagers and out of all of them, who's your favorite?

My current villagers are Phil, Olivia, Gala, Willow, Apple, Bones, Stinky, Chow, Paula and Antonio.
My favorite has got to be either Bones or Apple, since I love lazy villagers and Apple is adorable. :p

Ankha Egyptian queen �� Cookie is the sweetest but I also love Filbert because we have a lot in common :)

My current villagers are Cookie, Goldie, Maddie, Bea, Bones, Portia, Butch, Daisy, Cherry, and Shep. I like all of my dogs, but my favorites are Goldie, Daisy, and Portia. I couldn't have a town without them. My least favorites are Cherry and Shep. They're just ok for me, but I needed their personalities for PWPs. I used to love Maddie and Bea from Game Cube, but I dislike that their homes are now stores and they don't seem as cute as before. Might be time for some villagers to move. :)

Last edited:
My current villagers are Cookie, Goldie, Maddie, Bea, Bones, Portia, Butch, Daisy, Cherry, and Shep. I like all of my dogs, but my favorites are Goldie, Daisy, and Portia. I couldn't have a town without them. My last favorites are Cherry and Shep. They're just ok for me, but I needed their personalities for PWPs. I used to love Maddie and Bea from Game Cube, but I dislike that their homes are now stores and they don't seem as cute as before. Might be time for some villagers to move. :)

i have bones as well! i love the design on all dog villagers. i think i had daisy in my first town? i'm not quite sure though. i didn't know specific personalities gave specific pwps! :eek:

My current villagers are Cookie, Goldie, Maddie, Bea, Bones, Portia, Butch, Daisy, Cherry, and Shep. I like all of my dogs, but my favorites are Goldie, Daisy, and Portia. I couldn't have a town without them. My last favorites are Cherry and Shep. They're just ok for me, but I needed their personalities for PWPs. I used to love Maddie and Bea from Game Cube, but I dislike that their homes are now stores and they don't seem as cute as before. Might be time for some villagers to move. :)

i have bones as well! i love the design on all dog villagers. i think i had daisy in my first town? i'm not quite sure though. i didn't know specific personalities gave specific pwps! :eek:

Cookie and Butch

on the gamecube nobody ever moved from my one certain town. I could be gone for months, and nobody would leave, esp my faves cookie and butch.

I just got cookie on acnl and I'm waiting to get my ds (impatiently) Friday cuz mine broke on my bday last week *fml*
I also really like gayle and Eloise and I hope neither move away while I'm gone, cuz I don't have amiibos to lock them in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eunice too, she was on the gamecube in my first ever town (that I stole from my brother and claimed my own srry)
Every villager in that town were my favorites. a few more were tangy, pinky and grizzly.
which was so cute like pinky had grizzly
and cookie had butch.
LIKE YES

Last edited:
Cookie and Butch

on the gamecube nobody ever moved from my one certain town. I could be gone for months, and nobody would leave, esp my faves cookie and butch.

I just got cookie on acnl and I'm waiting to get my ds (impatiently) Friday cuz mine broke on my bday last week *fml*
I also really like gayle and Eloise and I hope neither move away while I'm gone, cuz I don't have amiibos to lock them in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eunice too, she was on the gamecube in my first ever town (that I stole from my brother and claimed my own srry)
Every villager in that town were my favorites. a few more were tangy, pinky and grizzly.
which was so cute like pinky had grizzly
and cookie had butch.
LIKE YES

I LOVED that part! Nobody ever moved from my town until I visited another town and I came back to find Goldie gone...Nooooo!

I though tangy was cuter on older versions of AC... smaller maybe? idk but she was definitely a favorite back then.

Last edited:
I have Peewee, Tiffany, Limberg, Carrie, Phoebe, Tammi, Kidd, Goose and Diana.

My favorites are Peewee and Tiffany. They both tried to move out and I clutched onto them both. They can never leave..

I currently have Jambette, Marshal, Soleil, Winnie, Sterling, Beau (moved in today), Rudy, Chester, Goldie, and Zell

Out of all the villagers I have now, I can say that I love Marshal and Jambette the most. ^^
I adore Marshal because of his cuteness (his dancing, oh my) and his personality
And Jambette for her caring personality. She's like the big sister I never had ; v; She calls me V-honey. Cute!

Marshal is one of my favourites, haha. But apart from him, some of my favourite villagers are: Chief, Ruby, Katt, Fuchsia and Papi.

Chief because I have had him in my wild world town for a very long time, and I find him so fun to chat to. He's mostly the reason why I go on it these days, to see what he's up to. I find him waaay more entertaining in older games than New leaf. I'm still yet to get his picture in that game.

Ruby because she was my first villager best friend, and the first to give me her picture. At first I thought she was really scary because she looked like she had jewels for eyes, but then I got used to it and I actually like her a lot. She'll always be one of my longtime favourites.

Katt was a villager I wanted to try because so many people were hating on her. So I thought she can't be that bad, and invited her into my town. She really isn't bad imo, she's actually quite pleasant. Her design suits the uchi personality very well, which is meant to be sort of tomboyish. So that's kind of why her appearance is like that.

Fuchsia was an uchi I kept wanting to invite into my town for the longest time but whenever I did, i'd always end up getting rid of her for another uchi. My most recent town that I invited her into was the one before my most current. She lived there up until I reset it, and I made a point of talking to her everyday. She was pretty cool too. I really enjoyed conversations with her.

Papi was one of my first villagers in new leaf, and since I didn't like any of my other starters he was the one I talked to the most. He's so childlike and sweet, I can't help but love him. He's nothing but nice!

Last edited:
i've started to really like beau and bluebear. (but i really like marshal and merengue too haha ^^)

Rosie (who's living in my town) and Big Top. Rosie is just really cute, and Big Top is kind of nostalgic for me because he was in my first town when I was younger and I would always send him mean letters, to which he would respond with "Wow, that letter was better than a pile of cookies!"

bianca and fang are such sweethearts, but everyone in my town are my favorites

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ill always have a soft spot for maple, she was in my old city folk world when i was a kid

i love so many villagers but hmm.
my #1 favorite is Kitty because she was my favorite villager in animal crossing gamecube when i was a kid :~) so she has a special place in my heart.
I like pretty much all cat villagers, esp lolly & rosie
love coco & clyde they're going to be in my halloween town

I have Peewee, Tiffany, Limberg, Carrie, Phoebe, Tammi, Kidd, Goose and Diana.

My favorites are Peewee and Tiffany. They both tried to move out and I clutched onto them both. They can never leave..

I'm trying really hard to get Diana! I love your villagers~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I currently have Jambette, Marshal, Soleil, Winnie, Sterling, Beau (moved in today), Rudy, Chester, Goldie, and Zell

Out of all the villagers I have now, I can say that I love Marshal and Jambette the most. ^^
I adore Marshal because of his cuteness (his dancing, oh my) and his personality
And Jambette for her caring personality. She's like the big sister I never had ; v; She calls me V-honey. Cute!

You have Marshal and Beau, I'm so jealous. ; w ;
Jambette would fit in as an uchi then? :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marshal is one of my favourites, haha. But apart from him, some of my favourite villagers are: Chief, Ruby, Katt, Fuchsia and Papi.

Chief because I have had him in my wild world town for a very long time, and I find him so fun to chat to. He's mostly the reason why I go on it these days, to see what he's up to. I find him waaay more entertaining in older games than New leaf. I'm still yet to get his picture in that game.

Ruby because she was my first villager best friend, and the first to give me her picture. At first I thought she was really scary because she looked like she had jewels for eyes, but then I got used to it and I actually like her a lot. She'll always be one of my longtime favourites.

Katt was a villager I wanted to try because so many people were hating on her. So I thought she can't be that bad, and invited her into my town. She really isn't bad imo, she's actually quite pleasant. Her design suits the uchi personality very well, which is meant to be sort of tomboyish. So that's kind of why her appearance is like that.

Fuchsia was an uchi I kept wanting to invite into my town for the longest time but whenever I did, i'd always end up getting rid of her for another uchi. My most recent town that I invited her into was the one before my most current. She lived there up until I reset it, and I made a point of talking to her everyday. She was pretty cool too. I really enjoyed conversations with her.

Papi was one of my first villagers in new leaf, and since I didn't like any of my other starters he was the one I talked to the most. He's so childlike and sweet, I can't help but love him. He's nothing but nice!

Marshal is a lot of people's favorite, tbh! He's absolutely adorable and one of my dreamies as well ; u ;
Ruby is super adorable, I had her once in my first town but she moved away after a week or so :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've started to really like beau and bluebear. (but i really like marshal and merengue too haha ^^)

I love Beau as well! I also really like Marshal, and I got Merengue a few days ago. She's the sweetest ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosie (who's living in my town) and Big Top. Rosie is just really cute, and Big Top is kind of nostalgic for me because he was in my first town when I was younger and I would always send him mean letters, to which he would respond with "Wow, that letter was better than a pile of cookies!"

Rosie is one of my favorites too (honestly who isn't my favorite). .__.
I send my villagers one worded letters and they always talk about how interesting it was to read! It's the funniest thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

bianca and fang are such sweethearts, but everyone in my town are my favorites

- - - Post Merge - - -

and ill always have a soft spot for maple, she was in my old city folk world when i was a kid

Maple is so cute! I used to have her in my first town before I restarted and I desperately want her back but I have too many dreamies. ; n ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love so many villagers but hmm.
my #1 favorite is Kitty because she was my favorite villager in animal crossing gamecube when i was a kid :~) so she has a special place in my heart.
I like pretty much all cat villagers, esp lolly & rosie
love coco & clyde they're going to be in my halloween town

Coco is hilarious! I feel like she would fit in as a gyroid. :)

Back