• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for regular players to play with! c:

Livv

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hello everyone,
I have just reset my game for what seems like the billionth time and I've finally found a map that I'm happy with and I'm going to stick with. c:
I am simply looking for some active players to play with and for me to visit some of your towns for inspiration and all, it would be nice. :3
Thank you everyone!
(Just drop your FC etc if you like and I'll get back to you ASAP!)
<3

You can visit my town, if you want. It's very, er, pink, but I'm working on a cute lil' cafe and a school and it's starting to somewhat come together?

I'm free now, if you are.

My gates are open if either of you want to drop by :) I have a little 'dig up a surprise' game which I've been wanting to test out aha

I don't have much to do at the moment so I've added you! My FC is below my avatar and I'll come by in a few minutes if your gate is open :)

I'm bored as all hell, so I guess I'll give it a go. I've already added you and I'll drop by in a bit if your gates are open, see ya. :p

you can add me if you'd like ^_^ I have two towns, I'm working on my second c:
I try to play often, I just don't have a lot of animal crossing friends :p

Back