do your villagers randomly drop by?

fruitbroker

pastel enthusiast
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
kyle always stops by my house randomly, and usually brings a present. but for some reason, it's always when i'm about to/in the middle of decorating! does this happen to you?

Yes, all the time, no matter how early or late it is. I don't mind, I just talk to them a bit, they always leave quickly enough.

Yes!
Now when I have to go inside, I rush so I don't get trapped.

I thought besides the island, my house was the place I could go in the game, to get away from the villagers, and decorate or whatever.

We need a lock, or a DND sign.

I was counting turnips, and there were over 30k of them, and Eunice barges in. O_O

Had to start all over. :-|

Last edited:
Yeah but I just sit there quietly until they're like, "Oh I thought I heard some scuttling noise inside" like a creeper and go away.

Strangely enough this never happened to me! Probably because I barely spend time in my house :)

Drake has been popping in a lot lately. Is it an indicator that you're good friends with someone, since not all animals will do it?

My villagers have only just started giving me surprise visits, but Roald has dropped by aroud 3 times, and Pekoe has twice. Nobody else has surprise visited me though.

This has never happened to me. The only time villagers come over is when they ask to come over.
Then again, I'm hardly in my house, so maybe that's why.

Yeah it's ALWAYS when I'm decorating or I just stopped by to pick up something from my house haha. I realized those are the only times I spend a long time in my house so I guess it's to be expected that that would be the only time they stop by.

O'hare is the only one who drops by. I don't really mind because it's usually for like three or four minutes. He's one of my dream villagers so it's cool.

Yesterday I posted that none of villagers randomly drop by.
This morning when I was rearranging the furniture in the right room on the ground floor, I heard Rory ask if I was home. I went into my main room and Rory came into the house. He stayed for about a minute or two and gave me a kitchen scale.

Last edited:
My villagers always drop by when it's the most annoying xD They never show up when I'm just hanging out in the house, always in the middle of decorating, and then I have to stop xD I usually just walk out of the house to get them out tho

I always like it when they barge in because I heard that means you have high friendship with them :)

It's never happened to me yet, but I don't spend a lot of time in my house decorating, either. I hope it happens sometime - I still need to work on my top and bottom floors.

Back