Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I watch a loooot of anime, although not as much as I used to back in the day. How about you?

I watch a little bit. I'm not a super anime fan but I do enjoy a select few and I will watch a new one if recommended enough to me. :)

I used to watch a lot a few months ago but my interest shifted to TV series such as Game of Thrones & The Walking Dead. I still occasionally watch them like Attack on Titan Season 2 right now :)

I don't really watch anime. I'd like to watch certain ones sometime(like Cowboy Bebop) but I have to be in the mood.

i find it hard to get into stuff. the only ones ive finished are soul eater, gurren lagann, darkstalkers, cowboy bebop, digital devil story and urusei yatsura
ah yeah, pokemon gen 1-4 too

Last edited:
Every 3 months or so I get the urge to watch an anime, so I pick one binge watch it in a few days/weeks and then I'm good till it happens again. :p

Not really. I prefer films. I enjoy watching cartoons that you don't really have to watch every last episode to get into, you know? I'm into live-action stuff for that kind of thing.

im not an avid anime fan and i don't jump at everything to come out of japan like a lion on a buffalo, but i do enjoy some animes and i do watch it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my all-time favourite anime is black butler.

I don't have a desire too. I don't really like any animation movies. I've always prefered live action shows/tv-shows(except when I was a little kid.)

A couple years ago I loved anime, but now I feel like majority of animes don't appeal to me anymore.. I used to love romance but now I love tv shows that really move me emotionally and make my heart race when it gets intense

im not into anime as i was years back but i dont mind watching an anime thats thriller/mystery

Back