• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How good are you at sports?

How are you at sports?

• Wonderful

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Okay

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
I personally suckkkkk at sports, but this def varies from person to person! How are you at sports?

I suck at most sports but that might be because of my social anxiety. I'm too afraid to be in the spotlight so I always hold back and just not participate if possible. I'm pretty good at badminton and decent in volleyball though. But I'm too scared to actually play sports :(

I am good at sports I invest time in! I played soccer for about 8 years and I plan on continuing it in college because I feel like I have the ability. I started playing tennis a few months ago and I was terrible but after a few weeks, you could clearly see improvement. I believe that everyone can play sports if they put enough effort & put their minds into it.

It's funny how this is a site for discussing video games and most people put 'terrible' haha.

I am terrible also :) But I totally agree that practise makes you better -if only I wasn't such a lazy bum...

Back