• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like having pets or no pets?

Do you like having pets or no pets?

• Pets

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • No Pets

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
I really love having pets, but I know others think the opposite. How about you?

I love pets! I think of them more as my friends though. Currently, we have 4 cats. I'd love to have a dog sometime though(we used to have one but not anymore).

I love pets too -especially dogs! I'm sad about moving out because rented houses and apartments don't usually allow pets :/

I love pets too much, I feel xD
I have two guinea pigs (maybe soon more), two rabbits and two cats :)

I love animals so much! I used to have ducks as pets when I was little but we moved away unfortunately. I would love to have a dog or a cat in the future. They're so adorable :)

pettos are the bestos

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have six rats, a madagascar hissing cockroach, a mouse, a mexican black kingsnake and a cat :)

we also feed the neighbourhood feral cats and provide them shelter in the cold months as well as water in the hot months

Lol, 13 - 0.
Who doesn't love pets? I do! I would love to get a pet tabby and a German shepherd when I grow up.
Im weak when it comes to foxes though. I just wish they weren't illegal in california, RIP

i love pets they are just so cute. I have a parakeet, two gerbils, and a hamster.

a world without pets is a world unsuitable for human life. (mine anyway)
i don't have any pets that are actually mine, but my family owns a cat, a bunny, and a bird, and i live with my family so.. however, when i can, i'm definitely getting pets because?? why would anyone live without them??

its rlly a mix.... im allergic to p much all furry creatues ha so it can be bad owning one but i have a cat at home i love

I love having animals.
They are my only friends, so I would be even more depressive without.. x)
I have two (soon three) guinea pigs, two rabbits and two cats..
that I would never give up for anything :3

i love our dogs so much !!
someday i'll get a bird too
i'd be lonely without them, even though theyre a handful and sometimes id rather not deal... i love em

I'm probably the only one here that owns a bearded dragon + chameleon they're both cute even though they're big!

Back