Votes: 22 95.7%
  • No Pets

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I really love having pets, but I know others think the opposite. How about you?

I love pets! I think of them more as my friends though. Currently, we have 4 cats. I'd love to have a dog sometime though(we used to have one but not anymore).

I love pets too -especially dogs! I'm sad about moving out because rented houses and apartments don't usually allow pets :/

I love pets too much, I feel xD
I have two guinea pigs (maybe soon more), two rabbits and two cats :)

I love animals so much! I used to have ducks as pets when I was little but we moved away unfortunately. I would love to have a dog or a cat in the future. They're so adorable :)

pettos are the bestos

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have six rats, a madagascar hissing cockroach, a mouse, a mexican black kingsnake and a cat :)

we also feed the neighbourhood feral cats and provide them shelter in the cold months as well as water in the hot months

Lol, 13 - 0.
Who doesn't love pets? I do! I would love to get a pet tabby and a German shepherd when I grow up.
Im weak when it comes to foxes though. I just wish they weren't illegal in california, RIP

i love pets they are just so cute. I have a parakeet, two gerbils, and a hamster.

a world without pets is a world unsuitable for human life. (mine anyway)
i don't have any pets that are actually mine, but my family owns a cat, a bunny, and a bird, and i live with my family so.. however, when i can, i'm definitely getting pets because?? why would anyone live without them??

its rlly a mix.... im allergic to p much all furry creatues ha so it can be bad owning one but i have a cat at home i love

I love having animals.
They are my only friends, so I would be even more depressive without.. x)
I have two (soon three) guinea pigs, two rabbits and two cats..
that I would never give up for anything :3

i love our dogs so much !!
someday i'll get a bird too
i'd be lonely without them, even though theyre a handful and sometimes id rather not deal... i love em

I'm probably the only one here that owns a bearded dragon + chameleon they're both cute even though they're big!

Back