• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Black Cosmos Question

John Wick

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’‚ ๐’€๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚ ๐Ÿพ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Swamp Potion
Kaleidoclover
Purple Bat Potion
Lucky
Purple Candy
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Green Candy
I've gotten one from the orange cosmos I've bred, and those orange came from red and yellow.

My question is, can I use the orange that spawn from the orange to get black, or do they have to be from red and yellow. As I'm pretty sure the large square of orange cosmos I got the black one from, is a mix of spawned orange from orange, and orange from red and yellow.

I bet you're nice and confuzzled now. :D

I want to know, because I only seem to spawn more orange.

I don't think it matters. From what I've seen online, the orange doesn't have to come specifically from two parents of red and yellow, or two orange parents. It just has to be an orange cosmos mingle party.

You just chose an extremely hard flower to breed. Let me come over so I can steal them all. (jk jk)

LOL!

I've only got ONE black, and about 18 orange.
I've spent about 100k on fertilizer! :D

When I first started breeding black cosmos, I waited for more orange to spawn and used those. Now I have a garden full of them. I also see black cosmos spawn amongst my fields of orange cosmos. It's always hit or miss.

Take one black and one orange and only water those two.

Rinse and repeat until you get one more black cosmos then only water those.

I will say that in my experience the cosmos produce quite a variety of colors when breeding. I've gotten many orange cosmos!

You're really close! You need those black cosmos to wilt and make your cloak!

LOL!

Well, I got nothing because it rained and stuffed my watering ritual up. :-/

Back