Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (7) +
pssshh you didnt know i do arts?

OK yeah I decided to open a shop! I'm still not sure on prices plus I'm just bad at pricing in general so I decided to do pay what you will for the time being!!
just a forewarning im usually p bad bad drawing guys ahhhhaaa

for examples
--
my art thread
my deviantart (ignore older stoff OTL)

come buy arts

-----
im gonna have to put this on pause as i complete my current commissions and ill update the front post and open for more when im done

Last edited:
I'll offer 50 TBT for a drawing of my mayor holding Marshal. Her eyes are blue. :)

7APPsi8.webp

It's ok! I think the only problem is they wrap around her body too far. You got the anatomy down. :)

ahh sorry i wasn't able to fix the arms, i had the image saved in a format that didnt have the layers saved and i had a reeeaaallyy hard time trying to fix it. Sorryy!! You don't have to pay full price if you dont want, but here she is with the red hat instead
wtoQJN5.jpg

Last edited:
Could you draw this OC for 100TBT?

http://sta.sh/0fpq7nep01q

You can draw her wearing either outfit. Thanks for considering! c:
ay i had a REALLY fun time drawing her !!! she's a cute character
i tried a different shading method than usual and holy heck i like it and ill be using it from now onsnowflake.jpg
(ahh sorry i wasnt able to do the ruffles on her dress, hope thats fine ;-; )

- - - Post Merge - - -

100 tbt for my mayor Eunha? x

ill have this done my later tonight or tomorrow :x

Last edited:
*ahh i typed something earlier and it didnt post :((*
reaaalllyy sorry, saved the picture in an image type that doesnt save layers. i wasnt able to fix the arms because of that, just the hat. again, sorry! you dont have to pay the full price if you dont want

ay i had a REALLY fun time drawing her !!! she's a cute character
i tried a different shading method than usual and holy heck i like it and ill be using it from now onView attachment 201308
(ahh sorry i wasnt able to do the ruffles on her dress, hope thats fine ;-; )

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill have this done my later tonight or tomorrow :x

Ah, that looks so cute! I love it! <3 Thank you so much. c: I just sent the payment. c:

So can you draw my OC Mattias? I'll do 50 TBT bells

La description
Has short light blonde that goes pretty long on the right side of the bangs. On the right side of the bangs, it has a faded streak on it.
He has light blue eyes.
He has very pale skin
He has a long sleeved shirt that has grey sleeves and on the shirt it has the Norwegian flag.
He has blue denim jeans and white shoes.

Last edited:
oh my heck. REALLY SORRY AAAAHHH SaraliaMayor and Spy!!
I was banned for a week, and I was pretty busy irl that week too, haven't gotten any time/motivation to work on your characters ;n;. Sorry for the wait I'll try to get them done ASAP !!

Last edited:
Ah~ Love your art, such a cute art style! If u got time maybe you can do one of my oc's?? I suck at pricing as well ^^' but will 60 tbt be fine. Here are some links for reference ~
http://fav.me/datoojl
http://fav.me/db2q04l
If the links don't work please tell me~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back