• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ask me things if you want to i guess

casual.kyle

Bells
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Leif
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
Ask threads are original and fun, right?

dont answer that i was being sarcastic i know that these are super overdone

What's your favorite movie and why? Also what's your favorite story to tell people?

What's your favorite movie and why? Also what's your favorite story to tell people?

There are a LOT of movies that I like, but the first to come to mind was UP so I guess I'm going with that. My favorite story... hmm. I can't really think of one right now. I'll get back to you.

Favorite food?

This one's also hard because I like anything sweet. I never get tired of lasagna, enchiladas are pretty great, I'm a big fan of Chipotle burritos, any sandwich from Melt is great, basically any dessert food is incredible...

What's your favorite kind of music?

What's your favorite kind of music?

My tastes are pretty eclectic, but I'm generally a fan of pop and rock music. Atm I can't get Marina and the Diamonds out of my head. If you haven't heard of her, listen to her music. She's totally underrated

Last edited:
are you more 'casual friday' or business casual?

Back