• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ☆ My Wishlist! ☆

I have the aloe, stove, and mop if you still need them! I can give them to you soon for 4 TBT or you can offer whatever IGB :)

I have the aloe, stove, and mop if you still need them! I can give them to you soon for 4 TBT or you can offer whatever IGB :)

I already got the stove but I'll take the rest, thanks a lot! Let me know when you're ready. c:

I already got the stove but I'll take the rest, thanks a lot! Let me know when you're ready. c:
Just give me a moment to order the items and time travel. 2 TBT is fine then or you can give me some IGB if you want! Do we already have each other added? :)

Just give me a moment to order the items and time travel. 2 TBT is fine then or you can give me some IGB if you want! Do we already have each other added? :)

Alright, I'll send the TBT! Yes, we've traded already and I still have you added. :3

Hi again, I have made my way to this thread once again :3
I have:
Maple Bonsai
Pink Lillies x5

Hi again, I have made my way to this thread once again :3
I have:
Maple Bonsai
Pink Lillies x5

Hello again! Thanks for visiting my thread and helping me out again~
How much would you like for these? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you prefer delivery or pick up?

May I pick them up, please? :)

Gate is open! My town name is Milan :D

Hello again! Thanks for visiting my thread and helping me out again~
How much would you like for these? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I pick them up, please? :)

I could do 2 tbt for the Bonsai and the 2 tbt per Lilly, and so a total of 12 tbt?

i have the egg toy set and pompompurin pudding if you're still looking for those. would 5 tbt each be ok since they're unorderable?

i have these but i have to order some from the catalog, so i can trade with you tomorrow when they arrive if its ok with you
kerokerokeroppi-pins(5 TBT)
sushi-platter(2TBT)
minimalist-lamp(2TBT)
birdcage (2tbt)
snake-plant(2tbt)
gray-leggings(1tbt)
total: 14

Back