• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ☆ My Wishlist! ☆

Noodledoods

smol floof
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0549-0182-9319
Feedback
100% (85) +
☆ Hello everyone! ☆

As I am in the process of decorating my homes, I have made a wishlist of the items I need. I will probably keep on adding stuff, but it should be good, for now. I will pay in IGB mostly, but TBT are okay as well! Let me know your price and we can discuss it together. c:

My Wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/YgJX0cfa1U

Thank you for your time, and for your help! I hope you all have a lovely day. ~ ☆​

I can order these items for you if you'd like?
- air conditioner
- cd shelf
- deluxe range
- large tea table
- minimalist clock

i don't time travel though so if you don't mind waiting until they are delivered that'd be sweet :)

Hello! Yes, I would love to, thank you!! I don't mind waiting at all. :D How much would you like for it all?

Hello~
I hav:
checkout counter
famous mushrooms x5
garden tank
hello kitty dress
headband
minamalist ottoman
perfect apple x9
pink-bud tank
pink-hydrangea start (as many as you need)
pink lily (as many as you need)
purple roses (as many as you need)
sweet-olive start (as many as you need)
washing machine
white-azalea start (as many as you need)
white carnation (as many as you need)
wide-screen tv

Hello~
I hav:
checkout counter
famous mushrooms x5
garden tank
hello kitty dress
headband
minamalist ottoman
perfect apple x9
pink-bud tank
pink-hydrangea start (as many as you need)
pink lily (as many as you need)
purple roses (as many as you need)
sweet-olive start (as many as you need)
washing machine
white-azalea start (as many as you need)
white carnation (as many as you need)
wide-screen tv

Hello! Thank you so much for your reply!! If possible, could I have all the furniture and clothing you stated + the five mushrooms, ten pink hydrangea starts, ten white azalea starts and ten white carnations, please? How much would you like for it all (I don't have a lot of TBT but I can do IGB!)? c:

Hello! Thank you so much for your reply!! If possible, could I have all the furniture and clothing you stated + the five mushrooms, ten pink hydrangea starts, ten white azalea starts and ten white carnations, please? How much would you like for it all (I don't have a lot of TBT but I can do IGB!)? c:

ok so I can do:
1 TBT per orderable Item ~ 6 TBT
2 TBT per unorderable item ~ 2 TBT
5 TBT per sanario item ~ 5 TBT
3 TBT per perfect fruit basket ~ 3 TBT
2 TBT per garderning item ~ 70 TBT
TOTAL = 89 TBT

but, I can replace 30 TBT for 6million IGB ~ TOTAL 58 TBT and 6 million IGB

ok so I can do:
1 TBT per orderable Item ~ 6 TBT
2 TBT per unorderable item ~ 2 TBT
5 TBT per sanario item ~ 5 TBT
3 TBT per perfect fruit basket ~ 3 TBT
2 TBT per garderning item ~ 70 TBT
TOTAL = 89 TBT

but, I can replace 30 TBT for 6million IGB ~ TOTAL 58 TBT and 6 million IGB

Okay, thank you! I think I can pay it all in TBT and I'll earn some later.

i've got:
chic wall
black leggings
display shelf
perfect apples (i have 5 baskets of 9 apples ready)
washer/dryer
washing machine

for 20 TBT?

oh ok cool, also I have the forest life song if you want it for 2 TBT :)

Oh, I'd like it too, thanks! So it's a total of 91, right? I'll add your FC and transfer the TBT. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've got:
chic wall
black leggings
display shelf
perfect apples (i have 5 baskets of 9 apples ready)
washer/dryer
washing machine

for 20 TBT?

Hey! I'll have the washing machine and I actually have perfect apples in my cycling town! I'm going to be spending a lot of TBT for my other order, do you accept IGB? If so, how much for the rest of the items?
:)

Oh, I'd like it too, thanks! So it's a total of 91, right? I'll add your FC and transfer the TBT. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I'll have the washing machine and I actually have perfect apples in my cycling town! I'm going to be spending a lot of TBT for my other order, do you accept IGB? If so, how much for the rest of the items?
i will notify you when I have your order ready to go :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I noticed cas cas already listed washing machine so did you mean washer/dryer? if so ill do 99k for it

I noticed cas cas already listed washing machine so did you mean washer/dryer? if so ill do 99k for it

Ah, I meant that I'll get the washing machine from cas cas, but I'd like the washer/dryer you have. ^-^ 99k IGB for all the other items?

Ah, I meant that I'll get the washing machine from cas cas, but I'd like the washer/dryer you have. ^-^ 99k IGB for all the other items?

oh sorry! i must have misread what you wrote. 99k IGB yes. i should have it ready for you soon :)

oh sorry! i must have misread what you wrote. 99k IGB yes. i should have it ready for you soon :)

It's alright! Okay, thanks a lot. :D I already have you added, I think? Let me know when you're ready~

Back