Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Lucky
White Lily
My sisters does traditional drawings and she's looking for characters to draw.
She doesn't have a TBT account and doesn't want to create one, so she asked me if I could make a thread in the museum so that members can show her OCs she might want to try drawing. She wouldn't ask for money or TBT for myself, the drawings would be free and I wouldn't benefit in any ways, I would just be posting for her.
Before I did, I wanted to know if that's allowed. I think it is because neither of us would gain anything from it (well only my sister, who would enjoy drawing new characters and maybe get more experience in traditional drawings). I just wasn't sure if posting for her is something I can do?
Thank you :)

the rule states: An individual person should only own and use a single account, and an account should only be used by a single person.

so, technically, i'm not sure if i'm understanding this right, but it would be sort of against the rules, because she's "using" your account to make a thread and draw? but i'm not expert on rules and i'm kinda dumb, so i'll leave it to the mods and stuff.

Hm... I'll admit I haven't seen this specific question posed before! vel is correct in stating that we don't allow users to share accounts, but this isn't account sharing in the standard sense so long as your sister doesn't log in or use your account in any way. I may have an issue if you were accepting TBT bells for the drawings, but if they're completely free, I don't see any harm in doing what you've outlined above. Please just make sure you're not allowing her to use your account in any way and that it's you who's doing the communicating.

Thank you both for answering!
Yep, it would be completely free and I would be the only one using my account. I would just tell members which drawing she wants to do and then I would post her drawing for her, I'd do all the typing and managing :)

Back