• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amusement Parks or Carnivals?

Amusement Parks or Carnivals?

• Total voters

Mink777

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Which do you prefer, amusement parks, or carnival's. I really like them both, but there are generally more rides at amusement parks..

amusement parks. carnivals are usually dirty and kinda sketchy

carnivals
i always pump myself up in getting on rollercoasters but i never do it

Amusement parks for sure. Loving all them weird rides even though the food is expensive as hell here

i live for the thrill! so def amusement parks. where i grew up we would have like a county fair every year and get a week off of school, but i lived close to the fair grounds and it always smelt horrible! just the imagine the scent of 1000 dirty farm animals.

amusement parks
we have a funfair (non-travelling amusement park) close to us every september for 2 days and it may not have rollercoasters (hooray for me) but its got so much more and its a lot of fun

Amusement parks.
I was never allowed to ride fair rides as a kid. I only did twice, and thats because my moms ex inlaws from before my dad was with her (lolz) went on the rides with me and made sure we were safe.

Is it weird that I don't exactly know the difference between the two? They both have good rides though, but I'm still going with Amusement Parks. They're less sketchy and tend to be a lot tidier!

Amusement parks. I like the rides better. Carnivals are alright but some are poorly run and kinda scary. At least if I get hurt at Disneyland, I know I could sue Disney for millions but what compensation could I get from a carnival? Free cotton candy?

I prefer carnivals. Amusement parks are great with the right theme, but carnivals are more local and personal and I prefer that.

amusement parks all the way. i've probably only been to one or two carnivals and i don't really like the overall vibe. plus amusement parks usually have way more to do & aren't quite as shady

Carnivals. I hate amusement parts because I hate rides (i'd rather die before going on the tilt-a-whirl lol) and carnivals have AMAZING food! I love elephant ears and kogel hot dogs, and the games are so fun :)

I'd say Amusement parks because there's a wider variety of rides, but in my opinion carnivals have better food lol.

i watched freak show, i know how sketchy carnivals are lol

amusement parks. favourite ride of all time is saw: the ride at thorpe park.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ive never been to disneyland T_T too poor lol

Wait what they are different things?
What are carnivals then i'm so out of the loop lol
I'll have to say amusement parks because I don't think I've ever seen a carnival before..

Back