• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Please visit my dream town? I'll visit yours as well!

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (385) +
I'd love it if someone could give me feedback on my town! It's only almost two months old, and very much a work in progress, so I'd appreciate it so much if someone could visit and give me some pointers! :blush:

DA: 4A00-0064-B02A

Notes:

- the main room and upstairs of my mayor's house are still messes haha, but I really like my basement and back room. check them out and let me know if you dig! ;)

- 2nd character is opening a spa! it's empty right now, because i'm currently working on completely expanding before i put my furniture in! main room will be lobby, side rooms will be boys' and girls' hot springs, back room will be concession room (with tables to sit and chill at), and upstairs will be resting room w futons and massages :)

- Marshal's house is in this nasty tree grove (i dont have anything against tree groves, it's just that mine is nasty because when i first started playing i just planted fruit wherever), and I DO want to keep trees around him, but maybe some nice cedars placed purposefully, not the random smattering of trees I have right now... ideas?

- I have a huge meadow of hybrids, not because I wanted a meadow of hybrids, but because I dont know where to distribute them yet??? any suggestions would be appreciated!

- oh and haha ignore the items near my train station- i'm doing a trade later :')

- I need to place my campsite, but I don't know where to... if you think a certain spot is nice, please let me know!

- ideas on where to place pwps? i think i'm trying to go for a cute forest kind of theme (haha so basic i know i know)? i've unlocked a lot of pwps, but i'm just unsure where i could put them.

- pompom is moving out soon, so her house will be gone soon, and i'm hoping that timbra will move soon (i got her accidentally from the void, so i didn't plot reset and she just plopped her house next to mine...:mad:) so i can use her house space for the maybe the picnic blanket or a hammock??

any tips at all would be appreciated!!!! and in return i'll definitely visit your dream town as well and let you know how i feel about it thank youuuuu! :blush:

Sure, I'll take a look at your dream town. My dream address is in my signature.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like your room with the lotus pond, has a very pleasant vibe. I'd call it refined. I haven't seen many people decorate bedrooms with the Nintendogs like your upstairs room, and the effect is pretty darn adorable in conjunction with the toys.

Not sure what kind of advice you're looking for for the rest of your town. It seems like a nice town to me, and you already have a bunch of paths laid out. I suppose my advice is to just do what makes you happy, don't try too hard to conform to anything you've seen other people do. Just do what you personally enjoy, it's a game, and meant to be fun, after all. :)

Sure, I'll take a look at your dream town. My dream address is in my signature.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like your room with the lotus pond, has a very pleasant vibe. I'd call it refined. I haven't seen many people decorate bedrooms with the Nintendogs like your upstairs room, and the effect is pretty darn adorable in conjunction with the toys.

Not sure what kind of advice you're looking for for the rest of your town. It seems like a nice town to me, and you already have a bunch of paths laid out. I suppose my advice is to just do what makes you happy, don't try too hard to conform to anything you've seen other people do. Just do what you personally enjoy, it's a game, and meant to be fun, after all. :)

aw thanks so much for the advice! and yess the lotus pond room is my pride and joy haha

i'll visit your dream address right away! :blush:

On Zodell:
- i like the way you lined natural paths with flowers!
- and i love love your villagers (lolly, fang, and rosie are dreamies of mine :') )
- i like the bamboo-lined pathway down south! it's so pretty
- i really like the part in the northeast where it's all purple and white flowers and cedars and bushes- it feels very relaxing
- oooh zen train station
- i like how you put the hot springs surrounded by cedars. it gives bath-goers a little privacy :)
- surrounding the bus stop with flowers was such a cute idea
- haha i sat on your town tree and watched your history. i think it's so nice that you started this town in 2013 and still use it. it's one of my goals for acnl to be a long-term, chill, slow-and-steady kind of game, and I hope that i'll still be slowly working on my town years from now
- uh!?!?!? your mayor???? PAPYRUS IS THAT YOU? undertale is still one of my favorite games and a lot of people like sans the most, but papyrus is probably my favorite character. what! a! cool! dude!
- I'M DEAD i love how you recreated papyrus' room!!!! his spaghetti! his pirate flag! his race car bed (remember, his dream is to drive it above the ground, wind in his hair, sun on his skin....)! his computer! his! COOL! DUDE! shirt! i'm in awe this is so great :)
- your christmas-themed room is also so so cosy i love it
- your safari (?) room is SO UNIQUE! the music fits really well with the decor too! i love the aladdin/ali baba section a lot!
- ugh your upstairs is also so unique! i love the road-trip/farm vibe of the room. the cars were a nice touch, along with the packed-food rest stop!

overall, i loved the chill vibe of your town, with its natural paths lined with bushes, flowers, and bamboo!!! your villagers are all so cute (kid cat????? what a guy)! and i loved loved loved your house! SO unique and really very well done!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed my town! And I'm always super happy to meet another Papyrus fan! NYEH HEH HEH! ^_^

I was dismayed that there was no actual race car bed in the game, but I felt like my solution was suitably Undertale-y. XD

I made all of my Undertale patterns myself. I can give you QR codes for them, if you'd like. Just let me know if you want them. :)

HNI_0005_JPG.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I'm going to visit yours right now :) my dream address is 5B00-0070-2D2A and I will make a new reply on my opinions about your town. Mine is like 3 weeks old!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'm going to visit yours right now :) my dream address is 5B00-0070-2D2A and I will make a new reply on my opinions about your town. Mine is like 3 weeks old!

The room at the back of your house is amazing! I also love the music. There are many spots you can put your flowers but I think they would look really nice inside the fence if you don't have any use for it. As for PWPs, there's a huge space in front of your caf? & beside Erik's house so you might want to place something there. I really love the vibe I'm getting from your town! A good spot I found for a campsite could maybe be behind your fence :) These are my suggestions but do whatever you feel is right!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed my town! And I'm always super happy to meet another Papyrus fan! NYEH HEH HEH! ^_^

I was dismayed that there was no actual race car bed in the game, but I felt like my solution was suitably Undertale-y. XD

I made all of my Undertale patterns myself. I can give you QR codes for them, if you'd like. Just let me know if you want them. :)

View attachment 201268

you're so right- toby fox would definitely approve of the way you handled papyrus' race car bed!
and haha yess I will definitely let you know if i want to make an undertale room as well and need your qr's.
thanks again for everything! :')

hi! I'll visit, if you want to visit my DA, my town is 95% finished, I only need to finish my character houses, but my DA is not updated, I think it's still in winter, I'm kinda choosy about updating it, but feel free to come bye:)

hi! welcome to the forum hehe! (i... um.... also have thing for.... ikea)

On Milan:
- your paths are seriously so cool! they look very authentic and nice because of the nice bordering and the occasional gaps in the stone!
- filbert is really cute! i didn't know about him until i crashed his house just now (speaking of, his space themed furniture hints that he would get along great with ruby from my town, who also has an astronomy themed house!)
- i like how all throughout your town, you made really nice orderly lines of fruit trees! seems like the start of a really thriving grove!
- i really like your house's exterior! the glossy brick outside looks really nice!
- your house has lots of potential! i like the main room with the couches and music corner (?), as well as the basement kitchen! and is that a game room upstairs? that's really unique- i don't think i've ever visited a town with a room entirely for games ;)
- omg i squealed when i saw curt's house because smoke was coming out of his chimney in fish shapes. SO cute!
- your placement of the campsite was really good- near the ocean so visitors can get that good mix of land and water
- omg curly's catchphrase is "I want to die"
- for a town only 3 weeks old, you have a lot of flowers! patches and patches of them! (fyi your villagers gossiped about you to me, and told me you were quite the flower fan!)
- i like how you have a private beach! when i first started playing i didn't do any resetting so the first town i landed on was the first town i picked! i'm lucky enough to have gotten apples and an AMAZING starter group of villagers, but i'm always envious of people with private beaches. so luxurious

overall, a really really nice town with lots and lots of potential! there's a lot here that i already really like, and i'm really excited to see where you take your town from here! (in a couple months, we should trade DA's again and reminisce on how much our towns have grown haha) your paths are bomb af, your villagers are all really nice, your flowers make me swoon in jealousy, and your pwps are all placed reeeaaally well!
thank you for visiting my dream town! :blush:

hi! I'll visit, if you want to visit my DA, my town is 95% finished, I only need to finish my character houses, but my DA is not updated, I think it's still in winter, I'm kinda choosy about updating it, but feel free to come bye:)

Thank you so much for visiting!!!! :blush:

On the topic of the lovely Nearth:
- your paths are! so! gorgeous! i'm weak at how pretty your town is! i love the water accents and the entire thing just makes me feel like i'm on a magical mermaid beach! the snow works really well with this too, because all the trees and bamboo and capped with little white hoods and its so pretty
- i like the use of the tiny tree stumps by your campground. it's a good barrier, but you can see over them (like, when trees are used as barriers, sometimes you don't know what's behind them and what you're missing)
- using stonehenge in the middle of your plaza stone is a really really pretty accent!
- ALL of your character house exteriors are super pretty! i especially like the one that has a purple front w green vine accents, a blue door, and a fairytale fence (its closest to your plaza stone! sorry i don't know which character's it is!)
- house #1 (i think lily's?): i love the sanrio style bakery in the main room! it does a good job of mixing the sanrio characters (imagine if it was a real-life cafe! you sit a the table of your favorite sanrio character!). the basement is lovely (ha h a h a getit because it's lovely set themed h a h a), and the pompompurin bedroom is adorable! the dachshund ornament fits extremely well!
- house #2 (mino): a lot more boyish and i think the first floor overall complements itself a lot! the second floor is so mysterious! haha with the crystal ball and the witch's potion and the coffin, and the skulls and katanas!
- mini trees are so cute wow
- i love the bamboo in the river around the middle bridge! so pretty, esp with all the snow layered on top!
- house #3 (lita): still a work in progress i see, but i'm liking the vibe already (i've always loved the starry sky wallpaper)
- flower placement is very understated, but once you purposely look at where each flower is placed, you can definitely tell how deliberate each flower placement was. i think the colors you used as well as the types look really nice in such a cheery, magical town!
- the maze was such a nice touch! very unique and fun! i liked the random items scattered about in the maze too- very cute!
- house #4 (nico): i like the wallpaper in your main room. is it custom? right room has very comforting, messy vibes! back room is also very sloppy, but somehow it has charm :blush: the cinema room on the left was a v nice touch. mermaid bedroom was, of course, just lovely. and for the basement: such a big contrast from the rest of the house but i dig!!!! very open and with the tipi and the wallpaper, looks very earthy and nice. i like it!
- !!!!!!! there is a peeing statue in your main room of nico's house?!?!? just noticed????? nice
- i like the tiny peninsula in the southeast. it's like a secret getaway kind of?? it's very very pretty
- beach is just so pretty

overall, a beautiful town!! i think your patterns deserve a standing ovation and i would definitely visit this town again! let me know when you update your DA, because i want to see how Nearth has grown and changed ;)

thanks for visiting my dream town!

Wow, you give the best town reviews I've ever seen! I feel like I need to visit these other towns now, too! ^o^;>

Thank you so much for the detailed analysis! I just realized I didn't update it lol,, and I would be down to dream visit your town again in the future!

Wow, you give the best town reviews I've ever seen! I feel like I need to visit these other towns now, too! ^o^;>

aww thanks! i like visiting people's dream towns, and i know everyone puts a lot of dedication into their towns, so i think it's always great to let them know that their efforts are paying off :)

I'm not ready to get a DA yet - I just reset my town last week lol
buuuut I'd love to come check yours out, maybe for some inspiration! I'm gonna go take a look soon c:

I'm not ready to get a DA yet - I just reset my town last week lol
buuuut I'd love to come check yours out, maybe for some inspiration! I'm gonna go take a look soon c:

aww i appreciate it a lot! whenever you get a DA, let me know, and i'll be happy to visit :)

Hey guys! I'm new to Bell Tree, but I'd love if you'd visit my town :)

My Dream Address is: 4E00-0038-AAF5

I'll visit your town too!

My town is Damascus and the main character of which I play is Kayla. My fiance has a character named Wutbetch, but we only really use it to gather stuff for my main, so that's why his house is a mess. I hope you guys enjoy <3

Hey guys! I'm new to Bell Tree, but I'd love if you'd visit my town :)

My Dream Address is: 4E00-0038-AAF5

I'll visit your town too!

My town is Damascus and the main character of which I play is Kayla. My fiance has a character named Wutbetch, but we only really use it to gather stuff for my main, so that's why his house is a mess. I hope you guys enjoy <3

I'd love to visit! I'll post about it in a little bit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll go and watch real soon. My own dream adress is 6f00-0071-0f05

thank you too! i'll visit yours right away!

I really liked your town and the paths you've put in. I loved your bedroom with the nintendogs in it, so cute!

Back