Do you like Club LOL?

Yes or No?: Club LOL.

• Total voters
I really like Club LOL! I love unlocking the emotions from Shrunk, who's jokes are so corny they work, haha. It's quite nice to hear K.K's concert. It's very relaxing and serene. It's also my hangout spot whenever my cousin visits my town! We've going to Club LOL and just dancing. ☆

My main reason to go to Club LOL in this day and age is to enjoy those dance remixes of various KK Songs. Also hearing them remix my town tune is a cute touch, too.

You don't know what I would give to get those dance remixes as discs.

It's okay. The only reason I go there is to get the emotions from Shrunk during the day and the songs from K. K. Slider on Saturday nights.
I went twice when DJ K. K. was there but I felt it was pretty boring after the second time.

I used to be afraid of Dr. Shrunk so I was fine without it and K.K. Slider's one of my favorite characters. I do miss it now though. Maybe in the next game they can include both or maybe just have the Marquee during the day and K.K. Slider at night.

It's kinda a so-so feeling for me.

It's great, but I wish there was more you could do there than just learn jokes, earn and listen KK songs, and dance. D:

Back