• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Super Mario Odyssey General Discussion

I'm really excited for the new worlds, especiallly Tostarena, Bonneton, and NDC at night.

Last edited:
I'm really excited for the new worlds, especiallly Tostarena, Bonneton, and NDC at night.

Yesss!!! I thinj the city is great! Especially the addition of Assassin's Creed style gameplay :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That song is sooooo catchy oh my gosh! I can't stop listening! all the new concepts they revealed look fantastic, and the return of Pauline!? Heck yes!

I can NOT stop listening to the song. It's so catchy. I'll definitely be getting the game, too :)

I can NOT stop listening to the song. It's so catchy. I'll definitely be getting the game, too :)

Same it's so good and the lyrics are nice toooo

This game was good already with the initial trailer but it has so much more depth than we all could imagine AND I LOVE ITTT
Finally a real Mario game after all those years *sheds a tear*

Looove that Odyssey is going back to 64/Sunshine sandbox-style gameplay, really excited for it so far!

So nobody wants to talk about the greatest Switch game ever devised??

What's wrong with yall xDDD

Maybe when it's out :p

Can't get enough of Bowser and Peach moments, build them a hut to live in so Mario can pinpoint them down easily. Not sure what the Moon is about but I wonder when Mario will go there again. I'd have a pet Goomba if I could find one and it wanted me. The attachment of items for characters in the game are cute.

I still can't get over how cute that lil hat is ;w;

Does anybody know when this game will be available for pre-order in the different regions?

Cause I'm gonna be the first to pre-order it at my Gamestop I tell ya hwut

Bumping this thread cause the Nintendo Direct of 9/13/17 is announcing some new stuff for SMO!

O m g so hyped for this game, it's almost here too! I think there's 10 kingdoms that we currently know of which is honestly more than I initially expected to be in the game. I'M SO GLAD THAT THIS GAME HAS SUCH A LOT OF CONTENT! This could potentially be my new favorite Mario game :eek:

This game seems to be very big in terms of... nearly everything! Worlds, costumes, secrets, and apparently there might even be over 500 moons to collect! This game will definitely keep me busy while I wait for Kirby: Star Allies to release.

O m g so hyped for this game, it's almost here too! I think there's 10 kingdoms that we currently know of which is honestly more than I initially expected to be in the game. I'M SO GLAD THAT THIS GAME HAS SUCH A LOT OF CONTENT! This could potentially be my new favorite Mario game :eek:

Personally I don't think any game could take SM64s place, but this one could easily take 2nd.

I'm so hyped I preordered the game and I don't even have a Switch lmao rip

God it looks *SO FREAKIN' GOOD*

The latest footage (from the Direct) was so spoilerific I had to look away, though. Just over a month now.

God it looks *SO FREAKIN' GOOD*

The latest footage (from the Direct) was so spoilerific I had to look away, though. Just over a month now.

I'm afraid to watch the Direct cause I'll prob pass out from excitement xDD

My biggest problem so far is the game seems like it is going to be a long, long ride with few clues on where to go. The world becomes so big, and who knows where those last 5 crescents are hiding? The hint system should help.

Back