• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Super Mario Odyssey General Discussion

If those are the actual in-game graphics that's pretty awesome. It's super weird to see Mario interacting with "real" people - reminds me of the old Mario cartoons. Looks very exciting in general.

I love how he's super short compared to everyone else, it's so cute xD

This game looks weird to me. Mario looks out of place in a realistic city full of people. Also, his hat with eyes creeps me out a bit. The wedding amiibo look really cute though.

I pre-ordered this online. I most likely won't be buying the amiibo. I'm sure the game will have plenty of bonus content and things to do and explore for a long while.

Ahhh I can't wait! I pre-ordered Super Mario Odyssey w/ the Nintendo switch and I'll be picking them up on the release date, it's so close yet so far!

Conveniently enough I get my midterm break when it's released, so I'll probably be staying up all night playing it for the entire week. cx

edit; original post got posted twice for some reason akkk

Last edited:
Just played this at my local bestbuy! It was soooo cool! I got to be a bullet bill :) :) :)

I can't believe we're only one and a half week away from getting the game. My expectations for Odyssey are through the roof right now.

Btw, Super Mario Odyssey got reviewed by UK game magazine EDGE a few days ago. Care to guess what it got?
10/10​

This game was good already with the initial trailer but it has so much more depth than we all could imagine AND I LOVE ITTT

Finnnnallly pre ordered! Such hype a long with pocket camp and usum!

So far in Metacritic, there's 64 reviews out for the game at the moment, with an average score of 97. It's practically the same score as Breath of the Wild earned as of today.

I already pre-loaded the Super Mario Odyssey on my Switch, knowing that I would immensely enjoy the game. This means I'll get to play the game before the retailers open their doors.

Thinkin about making my avatar an SMO theme for today and tomorrow...

So far in Metacritic, there's 64 reviews out for the game at the moment, with an average score of 97. It's practically the same score as Breath of the Wild earned as of today.

How ironic :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back