• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What should I name my new Zelda-themed town?

Matt0106

Dawn of a New Day
Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2774-4281-4324
Yellow Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
So with a new town, I want to really put some themes of Zelda into it. I was thinking of calling it "Hyrule" but I feel like it's sooo generic and I don't feel like squishing an entire overworld into a small town. So do any Zelda fans have some ideas for what it could be called? I was thinking of calling it Hateno, and please note that I won't be following the way the actual town looks completely, since I do want to be a little loose with it and I'm just trying to find a better name then "Hyrule". Thank you!

Last edited:
termina?
kakariko?
lanayru?
faron?
eldin?
skyloft?
ordona?

these are the ones that came off the top of my head. im a huge zelda nerd, haha

What about Saria, the river/water town? I've always thought that it's quite fitting for AC given the river and ocean in your town :)

What about Saria, the river/water town? I've always thought that it's quite fitting for AC given the river and ocean in your town :)

OOOOh that's actually super interesting!! Thanks!

sorry if these are repeats but
hylia (probably too similar)
floria
jabujabu
gerudo
colossus
hera
zora
faron
windfall
outset
oocca