Need someone to hold onto my stuff while I restart!

Matt0106

Dawn of a New Day
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2774-4281-4324
Yellow Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Blue Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (154) +
SO, I'm restarting my town (again) because I couldn't touch it enough this year with school and all (also it was ugly). So this summer, I want to produce the best town I possibly can and stop being so lazy! xD So I need someone to hold onto my stuff, because I'm not sure if I'll have time to play when school comes around and I don't want spend the whole summer getting EVERYTHING back and end up in the exact spot I was originally in. Now, it is a full closet's worth of stuff (literally, it's all full), so I will pay 50 TBT to whoever can help me. Also I would prefer if you had at least 100% Overall Rating, because some of this stuff is valuable. Thank you so much! I really appreciate the help!

Last edited:
I recently helped someone resetting. I don't have to 50+ ratings yet but you could ask her for a review :).

I recently helped someone resetting. I don't have to 50+ ratings yet but you could ask her for a review :).

I think I can trust you :) Plus if you've helped someone else, I don't see a problem. I mostly wanted to see an OVERALL of 100%. Probably should've mentioned that instead xD Also I hope you don't mind but I'm one of those people who wants a certain layout so I hope you could be patient. PM me if you're up for it :)

Last edited:
I could open my gates for you now! I've recently resetted my own town so I have LOTS of open space still. I'll add you :)

Back