Shop Mido's Commissions ($12-$60)

midotan

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi! I'm in need of income as I'm currently unemployed, so I decided to open commissions. ^_^

I offer:

Chibis [Style 1&2]
Sketch | Colored
$12 | $19
(price might be raised if the design is detail heavy)

Bust
Sketch | Colored
$16| $22

Waist Up
Sketch | Colored
$25 | $35

Fullbody
Sketch |Colored
$45 | $60

Examples

DCNdhhMW0AAR2hl.jpg
DCNdmEOXUAAyp0y.png
DCNdimdXUAATqzw.png

Rules
-No commercial Use
-Buyer covers small Paypal Fee
-If you're from Europe you can pay in Euro
Won't draw: Mecha
Might decline if: Anthro

Slots

3​

Last edited:
You could try offering RLC on GaiaOnline if you haven't already. RLC slots are usually full there if the art is good (and yours is, so I think you'd get pretty good business)
I'd definitely buy from you if I could but no money :(

You could try offering RLC on GaiaOnline if you haven't already. RLC slots are usually full there if the art is good (and yours is, so I think you'd get pretty good business)
I'd definitely buy from you if I could but no money :(

tysm! I thought RLC slots arent allowed on Gaia O: ill check it out again

if it helps - gaia doesn't allow RLC on their platform, but it's ok to deal in PMs (gray area)/ offsite
if you're looking to sell your art, I recommend you to try these sites in this order: twitter > tumblr > deviantArt
I wish you the best of luck!

if it helps - gaia doesn't allow RLC on their platform, but it's ok to deal in PMs (gray area)/ offsite
if you're looking to sell your art, I recommend you to try these sites in this order: twitter > tumblr > deviantArt

I see people sell/offer RLC on gaia all the time though, did they just change that rule?

I see people sell/offer RLC on gaia all the time though, did they just change that rule?

iirc RLC has always been banned on the platform;;
people do sell and offer RLC on gaia, and I know that transactions take place - it's just "against the rules" when it's "out in the open"...which is why you see people linking gaians to external sites for RLC info instead of posting it directly onto a thread owo`
just don't make shop solely for RLC and you should be fine ^__~

ah thanks, I did try twitter and toyhouse but to no avail haha

ah thanks, I did try twitter and toyhouse but to no avail haha

TH is a bit hard these days actually, people are spamming the coms there a lot unless you have a competitive price (aka very low) I doubt people would go for it
What's your twitter? I'll help you retweet your post to start you off ^^

Back