• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wish list! Name your price :)

Kristenn

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1517-7342-3324
Feedback
100% (42) +
Here's my wish list .... Name you price! Can do TBT or IGB. Keep in mind I need duplicates of the following:

-Floor light (need 6)

- rope partition (need 6)

- theater seat (need 6)

Thanks guys :)

I can order the crane game for you?

Thank you so much, I would appreciate it :) I can give you whatever for it as well! Just let me know when you get it in and I can come or you can come to my town (whichever you prefer)

Thank you so much, I would appreciate it :) I can give you whatever for it as well! Just let me know when you get it in and I can come or you can come to my town (whichever you prefer)

If you take a look at my wishlist and see if there's anything you can get from it and we can trade, if not, 2000 IGB alright?

- - - Post Merge - - -

helps if i add my wishlist oops http://moridb.com/catalogs/Yx5Pd4iy5M

hello. i have the capsule toy machine and soda case if you are still looking for those(=

i have:
floor light ? 6
theater seat ? 6
rope partition ? 6
24-hour shop counter
popcorn

is 100 tbt fair?

i have:
floor light ? 6
theater seat ? 6
rope partition ? 6
24-hour shop counter
popcorn

is 100 tbt fair?

Yes omg thanks so much.... when are you available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello. i have the capsule toy machine and soda case if you are still looking for those(=

omg yes when are you avail and how much would you like for them? :)

I can order the tabletop game & soda case for you! would 3 TBT be alright? I'll order the items first then add you. I'm available now so can you pick them up when my gates are open? I'll VM you when your stuff are ready :)

I can order the tabletop game & soda case for you! would 3 TBT be alright? I'll order the items first then add you. I'm available now so can you pick them up when my gates are open? I'll VM you when your stuff are ready :)
yes thats perfect thank you!! adding now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did anyone say they have the arcade machine yet? Cause I have that.

not yet! How much would you like for it ? :)

Town name is Milan!

One bajillion bells...lol it's the arcade machine. So it's free. Although if you do come across any cornstalks, let me know, and we'll arrange a better trade. Cause the arcade machine is an easily found item.

I'm new here though...so let me figure out how to put my code in the profile like everyone has.

Back