Switch
6601-1461-1729
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (62) +
Hi guys! I have a dream town with 0 visitors. :(
I'd like people to visit and explore my town freely, maybe even give me ideas or opinions on it?
I'd also welcome anyone to explore my home and tell me what I can do to make it better.
5D00-0059-EFBE is my dream town address. Thank you!

Last edited:
i'll visit your dream town later today & give some ideas if I think of any :lemon:

edit:
-it's underdeveloped (which isn't criticism at all) it's just i dont think i can give an opinion on what it looks like cause there's a buncha room to do more! so i'll give my ideas on what i think will look nice when you start developing more.
-I saw your comment about the Cafe in front of the bridge, and you could always destroy the bridge and place it somewhere else? you could put the bridge anywhere else and it won't mess with anything/look out of place. maybe you could place the bridge in front of the Police station that's what i would do.
-if you're going to put in a 3rd bridge like most ppl do i would put that one to the far left, above the plaza.
-when you get more PWP i would put the bonfire, log bench, camping cot/hammock or any other camp type stuff near your Campsite so that it's like a lil camping area! (again, thats what im going to do :D)
-I wouldn't keep any of the villagers that live behind your house, once they move out I would do something else back there! idk what you like but you could do a "playground"? (tire toy, jungle gym PWP) , you could have a perfect fruit orchard , or the picnic blanket PWP & some trees, flowers to make it just a cute lil picnic area. ETC
-in front of the cafe, where the beach slope is to the left where the land comes out as a circle you could put the light house there! I want to put my lighthouse near the beach. if not there then the other one farther to the left. i like the first one though, cause it's smaller so it would feel more like a spot just for the lighthouse!.
-LAST but not least maybe color coordinate the flowers with areas? ex: Armin's house is orange & blue so you could put orange and blue flowers near there. if you do the picnic PWP it's pink+blue mostly, so pink & blue flowers near that. then maybe some paths? if you dont like them consider natural "dirt paths" and have flowers/trees/shrubs line the edges of the paths. it makes the town seem more put together & wayy easier to naviage. :) I hope you like some of these ideas

Last edited:
When I get the chance I'll check your town, pal.

Edit: Checked out your town, here's what I think.

Armin's house (which I'm think is yours because his quote is "I'm the shark king" :p) feels kinda empty and doesn't really feel like it has anything tying any of the rooms together other than the left room which feels amazing and is honestly great. Main room just needs some stuff pushed around; the actual decorations are pretty coordinated and spot on.

The outside town feels kinda lonely and empty, but I SERIOUSLY love your flowers and how they're all different colors and kinda in little patches of colors its so cute and cool.

All of your villagers are also cute and cool. All in all I love your quaint little town, but making everything just kinda tie-in better overall would be nice and improve the quality of it.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed it! The flower arrangement near Re-Tail is really nice [avoiding the one or two wilted flowers here and there] but still. It isn't too crowded with trees [something to avoid from past experience >.<] and I love the positioning of the campsite! I love the positioning of [I presume] your house? It's perfectly situated between two villagers! Re-Tail is nicely situated in the center of the map which is handy.

I don't like the cafe in front of the bridge [for me that would just annoy me] but it's your town and after all if you like it where it is, then you should keep it there!

Basically it's a really nice town but I did find some areas kind of bland, like to the left of the cafe but I had a really nice time exploring! [this is my first review type thing of a dream town, sorry if its bad.]

Last edited:
I really enjoyed it! The flower arrangement near Re-Tail is really nice [avoiding the one or two wilted flowers here and there] but still. It isn't too crowded with trees [something to avoid from past experience >.<] and I love the positioning of the campsite! I love the positioning of [I presume] your house? It's perfectly situated between two villagers! Re-Tail is nicely situated in the center of the map which is handy.

I don't like the cafe in front of the bridge [for me that would just annoy me] but it's your town and after all if you like it where it is, then you should keep it there!

Basically it's a really nice town but I did find some areas kind of bland, like to the left of the cafe but I had a really nice time exploring! [this is my first review type thing of a dream town, sorry if its bad.]

thank you very much! I plan to put a lamp or a sign near the cafe.
(I really do regret putting the cafe right there at the front of the bridge, too late to redo it)

i'll visit your dream town later today & give some ideas if I think of any :lemon:

edit:
-it's underdeveloped (which isn't criticism at all) it's just i dont think i can give an opinion on what it looks like cause there's a buncha room to do more! so i'll give my ideas on what i think will look nice when you start developing more.
-I saw your comment about the Cafe in front of the bridge, and you could always destroy the bridge and place it somewhere else? you could put the bridge anywhere else and it won't mess with anything/look out of place. maybe you could place the bridge in front of the Police station that's what i would do.
-if you're going to put in a 3rd bridge like most ppl do i would put that one to the far left, above the plaza.
-when you get more PWP i would put the bonfire, log bench, camping cot/hammock or any other camp type stuff near your Campsite so that it's like a lil camping area! (again, thats what im going to do :D)
-I wouldn't keep any of the villagers that live behind your house, once they move out I would do something else back there! idk what you like but you could do a "playground"? (tire toy, jungle gym PWP) , you could have a perfect fruit orchard , or the picnic blanket PWP & some trees, flowers to make it just a cute lil picnic area. ETC
-in front of the cafe, where the beach slope is to the left where the land comes out as a circle you could put the light house there! I want to put my lighthouse near the beach. if not there then the other one farther to the left. i like the first one though, cause it's smaller so it would feel more like a spot just for the lighthouse!.
-LAST but not least maybe color coordinate the flowers with areas? ex: Armin's house is orange & blue so you could put orange and blue flowers near there. if you do the picnic PWP it's pink+blue mostly, so pink & blue flowers near that. then maybe some paths? if you dont like them consider natural "dirt paths" and have flowers/trees/shrubs line the edges of the paths. it makes the town seem more put together & wayy easier to naviage. :) I hope you like some of these ideas

Thank you, this really does help a lot since I didn't have any ideas on what kind of pwp theme I wanted. Though O'hare is gonna stay for good so he can't really move his house, but I'll keep that in mind for any future villagers!

Back