Pansexuality

it also says that tattoos are a no no and borrowing money is a no no so its quite strange to me how people ignore those things if they believe in certain things that are a disgrace to god

if you were to follow every rule in the bible, you'd look like the son of god himself. people who have had haircuts, gotten tattoos (even if it is of a cross or something holy), masturbated, eaten shrimp or borrowed money have sinned and are technically not following the 'true' teachings of god.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i shaved the back of my head yesterday, i am a disgrace

So currently, bisexuality means attraction to 2 genders. In the past, this has been exclusive to men and women but some people call themselves bisexual and they are attracted to 2 different genders, which don't have to necessarily have to be men and women. Pansexuality is attraction to all genders. People say pansexuality is transphobic because SOME define being pansexual as including being attracted to trans people however many trans people don't feel that they are a separate gender, rather being a part of the gender that they identify with. Pansexuality exists and that's how some people label their sexual orientation. Others may say it's just another word for bisexual. Each person might have their own definition and use of those words (and words in general). I would say I'm pansexual.

if you were to follow every rule in the bible, you'd look like the son of god himself. people who have had haircuts, gotten tattoos (even if it is of a cross or something holy), masturbated, eaten shrimp or borrowed money have sinned and are technically not following the 'true' teachings of god.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i shaved the back of my head yesterday, i am a disgrace

despite all of this i dont dislike the bible at all because theres samson who killed 1000 with a donkey's jawbone like HOLY **** bro THAT'S TIGHT and then he went on a rampage killing another 1000 thats metal as ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

back to the main topic now sorry guys

How and why has this turned into a thread about Religion? If you haven't seen some of the Religion threads on here then I will juts say that I haven't seen one that hasn't gone ugly.

I'm not trying to be mean or discourage the thread but this might be a VERY sensitive topic so I wouldn't even bother with this im not giving an opinion because I don't understand most of this since I'm still quite young, and also because anything I say I get screamed at so no thank you...

This comment is mute but I appreciate it! Oh wait...Never mind:

Let's be honest THERE is NO such thing as transgender, gender fluid, or any of that bull****! There is only 2 genders male and female which a penis or vagina determine that, changing your gender is NOT okay NOW, you guys can all scream and yell at me but this is my opinion, and yes I'm a bit homophobic since my parents are Christians and we don't believe in this BUT again no such thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also if you have both reproductive organs, that's a disorder that is caused naturally and not caused by changing yourself and your identity by artificial means.

Invalidating people is really disrespectful, calling it "BS" is by extension insulting those people and what they identify as which is disgusting, those people suffer everyday and you are only contributing to that by adding your hateful comments to this thread.

Gender is not the same thing as your Sex

Gender is a social construct and your Sex is what you physically are.

I thought people would know this by now considering that we are so advanced but clearly some people are still in the mist or blinded by their own ignorance and/or their parents and other "role models" influence. So maybe not, it's extremely worrying that people still can not accept each other when we have come so far.

"I'm a bit homophobic", then you aren't welcome on this thread or maybe even this website if you feel the need to invalidate and insult people because of who they are and your disdain for them.

I'm not even going to talk about your religion because it has clearly already shown how toxic it is since it's creation.

A little bit of advice: If you do not believe in it then you should not talk about it because it clearly isn't worth your time, correct? Move on with your life and let others move on with theirs, you are only adding to the struggle they face everyday and if you are truly okay with that then I must say that you truly need to reevaluate the way you speak to people and share your thoughts because this post is both ignorant and aggressive which is ironic because you are the one who is saying "Don't scream and shout at me" which is all you are doing.

----

Pansexuality is very real, it covers a sexual attraction to a variety of other groups of people and other unique qualities which bisexuality doesn't so it should be given it's own category and it's own definition.

Last edited:
bisexual = you are attracted to two genders (not necesserially male + female, could be anything as long as it is 2 ish)
pansexual = you are attracted to people on personality regardless of their gender

or at least thats how i see it, im pan af lol

It actually really confuses me why someone would choose to not believe gender and sex are different. Is it because you're too lazy to read up about it? Because it's science. It's factual information and I can't wrap my head around the fact you can believe in talking snakes convincing naked ladies to eat apples but if someone questions their identity you lose your head.

Just my thoughts.

also adding to this
i believe demi is on the ace spectrum? so thats more a case of actually having sex. demisexuality is only wanting to have sex with someone afte youve known them for a long time and are trusting w/ them i think ?

also adding to this
i believe demi is on the ace spectrum? so thats more a case of actually having sex. demisexuality is only wanting to have sex with someone afte youve known them for a long time and are trusting w/ them i think ?

dont a lot of people want to be in a relationship after knowing someone for a long time? (including me) idk ive never really understood demisexuality

dont a lot of people want to be in a relationship after knowing someone for a long time? (including me) idk ive never really understood demisexuality

yeah me neither man ? but i mean i guess theyre saying they just dont want to **** for the sake of ****ing?

i would never have one night stands but yea i guess ive had crushes on people who are my friends but i didnt know so much about them, not that ive had multiple crushes at the same time
i just feel like demisexual appeals to too much of a broad audience who wouldnt call themselves demisexual? like a preference of lifestyle instead. its complicated i guess if you just cannot be able to love someone without knowing them well like at all so idk its confusing

Hi all. Just a reminder to stay on topic. For example, it's best to avoid a separate discussion about religion (like we had on the last couple of pages) here unless it's directly related to the topic. Thank you.

so what does make pansexuality different to bisexuality?

labels are for food in the supermarket. do we need more labels for people?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i get that it's different but at the same time, it's not. so confuzzled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

bi = 2
pan = all

- - - Post Merge - - -

The way I see it (personal opinion here) is that pans are attracted to people regardless of their gender, they don't or have little interest for their gender
whereas bi are attracted to people having the characteristics (look) of 2 genders they like, often men & women, regardless of their personality. They may be attracted by the same people but not for the same reasons.

Attracted ≠ wanting to have a relationship with them.

All sexualities or lackthereof are valid in my opinion.
Personally, I'm an asexual panromantic.
Meaning, I don't experience sexual attraction to anyone. But romantically, I'm attracted to anyone and everyone. Including cis men and women, fluid, agender, trans, nonbinary, etc... the list goes on. Anything and everything inbetween.

Back