Pansexuality

Well... Unpopular opinion time. I believe their are only 2 genders. Trans people are completely valid but they transition from one gender to another so that is not a 3rd gender. I respect all gender identities and pronouns however I dont count anything as a third gender. Because of this, pansexuality is really the same as bisexual. If someone identifies as pansexual i'll respect it but I choose to identify as bisexual.

Smh why does it even exist. Honestly why can't all these trans people go back to Mexico or Transylvania or wherever the **** they came from.just jokey yes pan is a thing : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well... Unpopular opinion time. I believe their are only 2 genders. Trans people are completely valid but they transition from one gender to another so that is not a 3rd gender. I respect all gender identities and pronouns however I dont count anything as a third gender. Because of this, pansexuality is really the same as bisexual. If someone identifies as pansexual i'll respect it but I choose to identify as bisexual.
Lol

I think bisexual is having an attraction towards men and women. Pansexual can like men, women, trans, gender fluid, agender, etc. At least that's how my friend explained it.

Not sure how that applies now that the term gender is constantly changing.

yup this is it, pan means all, so all genders. bi means two, so only male and female.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well the first step to respect is to really sorta, i don't know, accept that it's there? gender is how you express yourself, and to put people who don't conform to either, agender, genderfluid, etc., into two specific boxes that they don't want to be in, that isn't respecting, that's disrespecting their choices. and i don't completely understand how it can be an opinion if there is actual facts that state people who don't fit into either boxes, i learned about that in school.

Last edited:
well the first step to respect is to really sorta, i don't know, accept that it's there? gender is how you express yourself, and to put people who don't conform to either, agender, genderfluid, etc., into two specific boxes that they don't want to be in, that isn't respecting, that's disrespecting their choices. and i don't completely understand how it can be an opinion if there is actual facts that state people who don't fit into either boxes, i learned about that in school.

I'm talking reproductive organs. I accept that's it's there in there minds for sure, i'm just stating that in my opinion it does not qualify as an entire new gender as their organs arent changing and arent different. Male and female reproductive organs are what determine gender. However, once people grow and learn about who they are yes men can have vaginas, people wake up feeling more feminine/masculine than the day before, etc. But that is not a new gender. It's an identity.

I'm talking reproductive organs. I accept that's it's there in there minds for sure, i'm just stating that in my opinion it does not qualify as an entire new gender as their organs arent changing and arent different. Male and female reproductive organs are what determine gender. However, once people grow and learn about who they are yes men can have vaginas, people wake up feeling more feminine/masculine than the day before, etc. But that is not a new gender. It's an identity.

no, that's sex. sex is physical, so organs, whilst gender is what you feel you are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

however keep in mind there are some people that have both reproductive organs, so there is indeed a third box.

Like others said, I feel like pansexual means being attracted to all genders & identities and bisexual means being attracted to male and female.

I've heard of demisexual and from what I've seen, does demisexual mean being attracted to one's personality after knowing them for a period of time? Wouldn't that also fall under pansexuality then?

no, that's sex. sex is physical, so organs, whilst gender is what you feel you are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

however keep in mind there are some people that have both reproductive organs, so there is indeed a third box.

Gender isn't technically what you feel like, but a social construct of how the sexes should act. Like being male means being strong and being female means being caring etc.

Like others said, I feel like pansexual means being attracted to all genders & identities and bisexual means being attracted to male and female.

I've heard of demisexual and from what I've seen, does demisexual mean being attracted to one's personality after knowing them for a period of time? Wouldn't that also fall under pansexuality then?

I'd like a clarification on this as well.

Are there straight demisexuals or bi demisexuals, etc? Or is it just one sexuality?

From what I've heard, pansexuality is literally just being able to be attracted to anybody, regardless of race, sex, sexuality...it's different to bisexuality in that regard.

I do believe it's a real thing, though.

Well ofc it is real. I would never date anyone, trans, agender, female etc. So i am hetero right? Just like someone who would date someone who is trans or agender, they have a "label" as well.

I honestly wish we could just cut all labels and coexist happily but I know that will never happen because everyone lets hate win.

Gender isn't technically what you feel like, but a social construct of how the sexes should act. Like being male means being strong and being female means being caring etc.

Respectfully disagreeing here because I understand what you're trying to say, but from my perspective this is not entirely correct. I am a trans man (female-to-male trans person) because I experience physical and emotional distress because I don't have the typical male physical characteristics such as genitalia, deep voice, body hair, flat chest, et cetera. If we had no gender roles, no social constructs of how one sex or the other should act, men could wear dresses and make-up with no social repercussions, et cetera, I would still be a trans man because of that dysphoria and would still want to transition to male to finally get my dingalingadingdong down there. Regardless of social constructs.

But maybe this is being transsexual instead of transgender as gender definitely is a social construct because of what is considered to be masculine, feminine, et cetera. I'm still scratching my head over this. I fully believe non-binary identities exist and whatever, I just don't entirely see how one would want to present as something but not transition to become that something. But maybe it's because everyone's experiences things differently. I dunno.

I'll call anyone whatever pronouns and names they ask me to use as that is their right. Not hating. Just trying to figure things out and trying to place their experiences somewhere next to mine and that often enough doesn't work. orz

As for the actual topic. I've always understood that bisexuality is attraction to two, and pansexuality to all, so including intersex people, basically interested in having sexual relations with anyone they are attracted to, regardless of what's in their pants. But again, considering the words for sexual and romantic attraction are often used interchangeably, a bisexual person could also Mayberry be attracted to for instance masculine and non-binary presenting people and no the feminine presenting people, and now my head hurts and this is confusing.

Let's be honest THERE is NO such thing as transgender, gender fluid, or any of that bull****! There is only 2 genders male and female which a penis or vagina determine that, changing your gender is NOT okay NOW, you guys can all scream and yell at me but this is my opinion, and yes I'm a bit homophobic since my parents are Christians and we don't believe in this BUT again no such thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also if you have both reproductive organs, that's a disorder that is caused naturally and not caused by changing yourself and your identity by artificial means.

Last edited:
Let's be honest THERE is NO such thing as transgender, gender fluid, or any of that bull****! There is only 2 genders male and female which a penis or vagina determine that, changing your gender is NOT okay NOW, you guys can all scream and yell at me but this is my opinion, and yes I'm a bit homophobic since my parents are Christians and we don't believe in this BUT again no such thing

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also if you have both reproductive organs, that's a disorder that is caused naturally and not caused by changing yourself and your identity by artificial means.

let's say you were born as an intersex and you didn't feel like two genders. what gender do you think you should assign to since you've said it's not okay to assign as which one you feel as you should be?

let's say you were born as an intersex and you didn't feel like two genders. what gender do you think you should assign to since you've said it's not okay to assign as which one you feel as you should be?

Lets clarify about that, I said that intersex is a DISORDER, they can choose by appearance since I'm sure one looks more like a male and female, but my point was that transgender is nonexistent it was made up by people and is a disgrace to god

Last edited:
Lets clarify about that, I said that intersex is a DISORDER, they can choose by appearance since I'm sure one looks more like a male and female, but my point was that transgender is nonexistent it was made up by people and is a disgrace to god

oh okay
just curious to ask if there's any explicit or illicit text in the bible to condemn transgenders (i already know about leviticus 20:13 but im wondering if theres more towards identity)

oh okay
just curious to ask if there's any explicit or illicit text in the bible to condemn transgenders (i already know about leviticus 20:13 but im wondering if theres more towards identity)

It was never supposed to exist, and I don't read the bible word by word but I'm pretty sure there's proof in the revelations section but I could be wrong

if u have ever cut ur hair you are a disgrace to god
that's against what is in the bible
and shrimp
the hypocrisy my dude

if u have ever cut ur hair you are a disgrace to god
that's against what is in the bible
and shrimp
the hypocrisy my dude

it also says that tattoos are a no no and borrowing money is a no no so its quite strange to me how people ignore those things if they believe in certain things that are a disgrace to god

Back