Hi, I'm brand new!

emmarielle

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1416-2803-9024
Hello!

My name is Emma! I've played Animal Crossing on and off for about a year, but recently created a new town that I really love and have been working to make it perfect! I just discovered these forums and hope to become more active here as I learn more about how it all works.

My town is called Bloom, and my mayor is called Athena. Our native fruit is Cherries!

Nice to meet you all! :)

Welcome! I love your Mayor's name~ My town is Percy Jackson themed hehe. I hope we get to play together sometime. ^^

Welcome, welcome! Your mayor's name sounds really neat! I'm sure you'll have a good time on the forum. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! What a cool theme, I'd love to play together sometime!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, and welcome to you as well!

Last edited:
welcome! c: percy jackson is one of my favorite book series. (harry potter #1 no doubt for me)

I joined yesterday! I hope you get accustomed quickly :) enjoy!

Same to you! Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

Thank you! Welcome to you as well, I hope the same for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

Hello welcome!! :) I've only been on here for a month and it's been an awesome experience! Everyone's so friendly and I've done some awesome trades! Hope you have great experience too!

Hello welcome!! :) I've only been on here for a month and it's been an awesome experience! Everyone's so friendly and I've done some awesome trades! Hope you have great experience too!

Thank you so much for the info, so far my experience has been great as well!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nice to meet you emmarielle, and welcome to the forums!! :blush:

Nice to meet you too, thank you!

Hi there! It's so nice to meet you :D Thanks for the good trade too, lol.

What kind of town do you want to make? rn I'm working on just collecting literally one of every item, but when I'm done doing that and designing my houses, I'm gonna start thinking of ways to design my town...

Back