Hi, I'm brand new!

Hi there! It's so nice to meet you :D Thanks for the good trade too, lol.

What kind of town do you want to make? rn I'm working on just collecting literally one of every item, but when I'm done doing that and designing my houses, I'm gonna start thinking of ways to design my town...

Thank you! Nice to meet you too! And thank you for the fossil, I'm so glad to have finished that wing of my museum!

I'm just making a town that I will think is pretty right now. I like things to be cute and tidy and organized, so I'm working on choosing paths and deciding where to lay them, getting all the PWPs I want, planting trees, making hybrid flowers, etc. I'll move on to houses after I'm happy with the rest of the town, which is a mess right now lol. I'm also quite a completionist, so I have all the store upgrades and am working on getting all the golden tools, all PWP suggestions, finishing the museum (and adding my own exhibits) etc. Animal Crossing for me is great as a distraction and a non-stressful place to put my sort of obsessive energy lol.

Good luck with your goals! If you need help with design ideas or getting orderable items let me know, I'm no design expert and I don't have much in my catalogue yet but I can certainly try to help!

Back