Sweetheart Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Silent Night Bauble
Daisy Easter Egg
Pavé
Tricolored Puppy Plush
New Horizons Token
Leif
What is up with these things?! One million bells... it makes me so pissed I just have to buy it. :mad:

Well, it's just one of those milestone type items. 1 million bells is "a lot" when you start off. I think it makes a "ta-dah!" noise when you equip it, can't really remember.

Yeah I don't think I ever bought though. I guess they look cool if you're into the style but I don't think I'd waste that much unless I magically had like a billion :p

^^ This.

I mean, they look nice, but come on -a million bells? I think it's more of a 'look how rich I am' thing -I don't mean that in a bad way, I have a room full of Gracie stuff for the same reason lmao.

when i first got my crown, a million was a lot to me but it was worth it since i used to wear it a lot. it wasn't really showing off how "rich" i was, i just find the small crown cute.

I want the crowns for my museum exhibit. If I need to get them I'll probably just buy em with TBT. There's no way I can just fork up 1 mil bells from my bank. I got loans to pay! :p

I personally love the crown. It's one of the cutest accessories in the game and its price makes it more special. Wearing it is also a symbol of wealth, so there's that.

I bought just to tick them off the list, then sold them.

But Jon Snow?! You're most likely one of the rightful heirs to Westeros! Surely you need a crown to rule; although you'll deeply contempt late this and struggle with your destiny ;)

-----
I wish the Royal Crown didn't look like my head has been pushed into it preventing my hair from showing. The regular Crown is quite fashionable. Eventually I bought both so I could add it to my catalog.

I like the crowns! I would never actually wear the royal crown because it's way too big a bc it doesn't go with anything I like to wear, but it can look nice on display. The smaller crown is cute in my opinion, I would actually wear that one, though I tend to stick with the same outfit lol. They're definitely super expensive, but if you've got the bells I think the small one is worth it.

god theyre way too expensive!! Given, the small one looks very cute, but still... a million? nah

Omg haha best reason to buy them OP :D

I'm mostly indifferent towards them. I don't think they're ugly but I have no idea what I'd use them with. They just don't go with the clothes I like to use for my characters.

I like the small crown, I bought the royal crown only for my catalogue. I think they are very expensive.

I used to think they were more of a sign of wealth than cute or nice when I was younger, so I always wanted one but now they just look real tacky to me, along with towns that are filled to the brim of golden roses and money bag trees imo. I don't mind the normal crown (the small golden one) as i feel it's not so extravagant and obnoxious as the other one. I don't own the huge one for obvious reasons, but I own the normal one.

The crowns are ok, I mean despite their annoying price they look alright. I had bought one a while ago after I got my first couple million, I wore it a couple of times but now it just sits inside my storage untouched and unused. Plus the big huge and obnoxious crown that does not show your hair is quite ugly to me, but the small one ok (I had bought the small one).

I think they are extremely overrated. I don't like the design on them, and I think that the procing is outrageous. The only reasn I would ever buy one is I'm making a house based on a castle.

But Jon Snow?! You're most likely one of the rightful heirs to Westeros! Surely you need a crown to rule; although you'll deeply contempt late this and struggle with your destiny ;)

-----
I wish the Royal Crown didn't look like my head has been pushed into it preventing my hair from showing. The regular Crown is quite fashionable. Eventually I bought both so I could add it to my catalog.

I am, but I'm not into that fancy crap.
Give me a big black coat.
I'll be fine. :D

Back