Are you the type of person who enjoys collecting things or no?

Are you the type of person who enjoys collecting things or no?

• Yes

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I've met a lot of people in my life who are addicting to collecting things, with those things changing over time but also representing a serious pattern? So, how does collecting feel to you (if you do collect things)?

Oh yes.. vinyl records, game merch(although less nowadays), pok?mon cards, books.. you name it

Yeah whenever I buy something I need to have the complete set sooner or later.

I like to collect decent sailor moon merch that isn't too cringeworthy and good quality. So yes, I do like collecting stuff. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I like to collect decent sailor moon merch that isn't too cringeworthy and good quality. So yes, I do like collecting stuff. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, they had loads of weird Sailor Moon things here before when Crystal was new.

And yeah I collect music of course, I have a decent collection of CD and a huge music library on my laptop aside from my vinyls :3

wish i had the money for it, but yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like houses that have lots of sweet little knick nacks, or as i call it, "organised chaos".

little bit of everything, you know?

I actually have to physically stop myself because if I'm given the opportunity I will collect absolutely everything and obsess over having every single thing in the collection.

I used to collect Pok?mon cards & Yugioh cards just a few years ago until they "evolved" and became much more complicated to me. I only thought the images were cool but since I got into the Pok?mon games, I failed to see their value. I'm not collecting things anymore and I like to think it's because I've gotten older. Collecting things have given my childhood a lot of enjoyable memories, though.

Last edited:
I'm not big on collecting stuff. Usually the conversation that happens inside of my head goes along the lines of this:
"Wow, wouldn't it be cool if I [had a complete set of/ had a bunch of] these things?"
"Yeah sure but that would cost a lot of money."

And that's why I never buy stuff. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Yep. I collect things to satisfy my OCD tendencies... I feel like I have to. I am always collecting something and it gives me some form of temporary happiness/satisfaction. If I cannot grow whatever collection I have currently, I feel a sense of loss or depression. Don't get me wrong, I get a lot of joy out of it, but it feels like it's just filling a void in me.

Yes I collect ,

Some but not limited to,

Animal jam pet houses
Sqeakies ( thou I never see them anymore )
Legos
Those McDonald's toys :p
The toys you get that are inside a case we with chocolate on the outside think their called yozie or something

Random necklaces
Strangly I collect paper cups
Rocks ( bet you heard that before )
Seashells
Sticks
And everything in between

Last edited:
Back