• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you the type of person who enjoys collecting things or no?

Are you the type of person who enjoys collecting things or no?

• Yes

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Yes I collect ,

Some but not limited to,

Animal jam pet houses
Sqeakies ( thou I never see them anymore )
Legos
Those McDonald's toys :p
The toys you get that are inside a case we with chocolate on the outside think their called yozie or something

Random necklaces
Strangly I collect paper cups
Rocks ( bet you heard that before )
Seashells
Sticks
And everything in between
Legos are friggin' awesome.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes I collect ,

Some but not limited to,

Animal jam pet houses
Sqeakies ( thou I never see them anymore )
Legos
Those McDonald's toys :p
The toys you get that are inside a case we with chocolate on the outside think their called yozie or something

Random necklaces
Strangly I collect paper cups
Rocks ( bet you heard that before )
Seashells
Sticks
And everything in between
Legos are friggin' awesome.

Mostly plushies, figures, and other merchandise of my favorite franchises. I never plan to have full sets of anything because of money and availability. (Plus I'm still not allowed to order anything online.) I do not care whether these things are new or not since I often look for them at places like thrift stores.

Yeah, I collect a little bit of everything. Some amiibo, pokemon plush and figures and animal crossing merch. I used to collect tsum tsums, but I've cut down on buying them and am planning to sell on a bulk of them. Luckily, I don't like funko pops! :p

Back