• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you the type of person who enjoys collecting things or no?

Are you the type of person who enjoys collecting things or no?

• Yes

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
I've met a lot of people in my life who are addicting to collecting things, with those things changing over time but also representing a serious pattern? So, how does collecting feel to you (if you do collect things)?

Oh yes.. vinyl records, game merch(although less nowadays), pok?mon cards, books.. you name it

Yeah whenever I buy something I need to have the complete set sooner or later.

I like to collect decent sailor moon merch that isn't too cringeworthy and good quality. So yes, I do like collecting stuff. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I like to collect music!

I like to collect decent sailor moon merch that isn't too cringeworthy and good quality. So yes, I do like collecting stuff. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean, they had loads of weird Sailor Moon things here before when Crystal was new.

And yeah I collect music of course, I have a decent collection of CD and a huge music library on my laptop aside from my vinyls :3

wish i had the money for it, but yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

i like houses that have lots of sweet little knick nacks, or as i call it, "organised chaos".

little bit of everything, you know?

I actually have to physically stop myself because if I'm given the opportunity I will collect absolutely everything and obsess over having every single thing in the collection.

I used to collect Pok?mon cards & Yugioh cards just a few years ago until they "evolved" and became much more complicated to me. I only thought the images were cool but since I got into the Pok?mon games, I failed to see their value. I'm not collecting things anymore and I like to think it's because I've gotten older. Collecting things have given my childhood a lot of enjoyable memories, though.

Last edited:
I'm not big on collecting stuff. Usually the conversation that happens inside of my head goes along the lines of this:
"Wow, wouldn't it be cool if I [had a complete set of/ had a bunch of] these things?"
"Yeah sure but that would cost a lot of money."

And that's why I never buy stuff. ?\_(ツ)_/?

Yep. I collect things to satisfy my OCD tendencies... I feel like I have to. I am always collecting something and it gives me some form of temporary happiness/satisfaction. If I cannot grow whatever collection I have currently, I feel a sense of loss or depression. Don't get me wrong, I get a lot of joy out of it, but it feels like it's just filling a void in me.

Yes I collect ,

Some but not limited to,

Animal jam pet houses
Sqeakies ( thou I never see them anymore )
Legos
Those McDonald's toys :p
The toys you get that are inside a case we with chocolate on the outside think their called yozie or something

Random necklaces
Strangly I collect paper cups
Rocks ( bet you heard that before )
Seashells
Sticks
And everything in between

Last edited:
Back