Switch
7537-9913-9099
Island
Toy Duck Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Hello there. ^.^ I am having some trouble with seeing some posts on my thread on Re-tail with Linear mode. I'm not sure why I am not able to see them when using that mode of display. My latest post was some time ago and I can't see it on there at all with that display mode on. The only way I can see it is if I switch the display to hybrid mode or threaded mode.

Thanks for reading and I hope this problem can be solved.

Sorry, what do you mean by all those modes? Do you mean the forum skins like tbt undercover?

Sorry, what do you mean by all those modes? Do you mean the forum skins like tbt undercover?
There's an option called display and it list three modes. The three modes are: Linear mode, hybrid mode, and threaded mode. How I found that option was when I was on my thread and saw the word "Display" then clicked on it and I found the modes. Not sure what you mean by the forum skins and whatnot. Still don't really know much about this site.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with modes, it's just a common thread glitch where the forum will lag and not display new posts. I've gone ahead and fixed it up for you :)

It has nothing to do with modes, it's just a common thread glitch where the forum will lag and not display new posts. I've gone ahead and fixed it up for you :)
Oh... I see. :0 I didn't know that. Thanks for the assistance. Not seeing the posts on my thread was bugging me.

Oh... I see. :0 I didn't know that. Thanks for the assistance. Not seeing the posts on my thread was bugging me.

Yeah, that glitch tends to happen whenever your post happens to create a new page. It's usually solved when someone else posts or mod intervention.

Sometimes, if you look at the person's profile and see 'Latest posts' you can see their post. :)

Yeah, that glitch tends to happen whenever your post happens to create a new page. It's usually solved when someone else posts or mod intervention.

Sometimes, if you look at the person's profile and see 'Latest posts' you can see their post. :)
Mhm... Something else that I should note down. Thanks for the information. :)

Back