• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite breed of dog?

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
What is your favorite breed of dog?

Mine is a German Shepherd.
I have had two previously, before my Becca who is now 5.

Also German Shepard =D

Or Shiba Inu (but I've never had one myself, just met two*)

Last edited:
German Shepherds, Dalmatians and Greyhounds! My friends have two greyhounds and they're so adorable ;__; super chill too

Cocker spaniel because of my little fluffer!:

cocoa halloween2014 hamburger.jpg

^^^ (his halloween costume ;) )

Cocker spaniel because of my little fluffer!:

View attachment 201248

^^^ (his halloween costume ;) )

Sooo cute. I was never able to find outfits for the one dog I used to have that wouldn't mind clothes. He was 125 pounds and if we wanted to put clothes on him we had to buy mens shirts :( I have always been low key jealous of people who can put their dogs in costumes

Siberian huskies, doberman pinchers, bull terries and kelpies <3

French and American bulldogs are my absolute favorite. I prefer smaller dogs because I'm kinda short and not that strong so a good sized dog can totally knock me off my feet. One of my exes had the sweetest dog who was a mastiff/German shepherd mix who could knock me over with his tail if he was wagging it hard enough:(

Beagles, German shepherds, and toy poodles. I'm just naming the breeds we have/had and loved<3 I love how wirefox terriers and border terriers look though.

I suppose golden retrievers? I also like bulldogs, labradors, and terriers.

West highland terriers. They're so cute and fluffy with their curly snow white fur ^-^

French and American bulldogs are my absolute favorite. I prefer smaller dogs because I'm kinda short and not that strong so a good sized dog can totally knock me off my feet. One of my exes had the sweetest dog who was a mastiff/German shepherd mix who could knock me over with his tail if he was wagging it hard enough:(

My one german shepherd dragged me across the grass on a leash because another dog was in our yard!!! i totally know how that is.. im like 5'2 and v tiny

Cockapoo! <3

Last edited:
Terriers, particularly pocket size. Honestly, the amount of times people have come up to me and told me my dog is so small. You'd think I didn't know anything about her. She is almost always the center of attention :rolleyes:

I love nearly all flatnosed dogs (like bulldogs, pugs, etc). I have 2, and they're absolutely adorable!
I also love corgis, pitbulls, and honestly? This was really tough to answer. I love all kinds of dogs! I also really love schnauzers, which remind me of old men for some reason. ^^

I like boxers, and pugs, altho i've never owned one.

for awhile everybody where i live seemed to have French bulldogs, which i like, to me they look like pug / Boston terrier mix. right now ive got a rescue that i believe is a Catahoula but i dont think i'd get this breed again bc they are hunting/protection/working dogs and not the best domestic pets.

hard to pick a breed, cz I've pretty much always had mutts myself.

Back